PAY'N - TO LEARN HOW TO WRITE

SPORTO

I cant belive this Prick!

This cunt holds some learn to paint graffiti class

for fucks that dont know shit.

Check the smug look on his co accused sitting on

the chair, hes see'n dollar signs (or euros)

or maybe he try'n to figure if that bitch will blow

him if he gives her some outlines.

Check more of this shit, thats on a whole different

level than your usual sell'n out bizzness

http://graffiti.netbase.org/GENESIS.htm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well, all those people taking that class are more than likely going to end up no where anyway.

I think the funniest part about it is that the guys graffiti isn't that great.

Most of the website is not in English, so I couldn't understand it... But a few years ago when I was, I think 12 or 13 at the time, I was a part of a youth program were we'd paint murals and it was overseen by older, much more experienced writers... It was different because if you were ever asked to drop a penny on something it was a donation for supplies, but we never were asked to do that because paint was donated. This was definitely a lot different, but it sort of reminds me of that.

I'd just like to know who this guy is, or who he thinks he is anyway...

Thing is, chances are I could get away with doing the same thing he is if I was arrogant enough to think that I have a right, or am good enough to do so. Painting a nice piece on plywood isn't that hard when you put a little bit of effort in to it, especially when being critiqued by kids PAYING MONEY TO LEARN HOW TO PAINT GRAFFITI.

The more I think about it the more I disagree with it... It is a hustle, plain and simple. Part of me says more power to him because he is making money but the other more rational part of me says fuck that. Dude is the same scumbag who'd take a stack of cash out of his City Councils hands to go on T.V. and say "Hi, I'm so and so former graffiti writer, I used to enjoy the adrenaline rush of illegally vandalising peoples property, however now I've realized how damaging my actions really were... etc etc" and I'm sure he'd also be the same loose-lipped motherfucker who would run his mouth if caught for something serious, providing personal information on his best of friends and everyone he's acquainted with so he didn't have to pay shit for restitution.

Look at it like this, he's not a graffiti writer, just along with the kids taking his classes. Dude is just a business man with can control.

thats gay, i struggled to get as far as i am with graff and neverhad any one by my side showing me how to do it ill i ever had was people in the area i didnt know who painted i had to learn from their paintings until i got my own style. besides half those fuckers in that class couldnt handle half the shit the average writer goes through from racking down to just plain bombing. it seems in europe graff is takeing a wrong turn...

M

Originally posted by hot shit+Mar 1 2005, 03:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hot shit - Mar 1 2005, 03:02 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>phillys got one too.  its run by some pussy who wont paint illegally

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-YOURS TRUELY@Mar 10 2005, 11:43 AM

PERFECTLY SPOKEN.....N IF PHILLY GOT ONE IM GONA BLOW IT UP

looks like you got some blowing up to do