Payless skate shoes

Esai

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Canadiano

hell yeah...then again, nah. you seem to be the type who can work a nine to fiver normal job and save enough to have some toys, still. My friend has a sick bike, car, and lots of weed all the time. All his pants, however, have holes in the crotch section.

Guest Canadiano

my mom's friend at a little bbq momsy threw a while back was wearing abibas. My friends and I laughed for a long time. I was nine.

Fuck it, it aint like I m a fashion model or some shit. I guess yall aint down for the dirt deals man,I used to live in the swapmeet.Even if I got doughI still bust the deals.I got a 9 to 5er, but my son takes a lot of the loot.

dont wear payless shoes in the rain

they will fall apart... im pretty sure they are constructed of

-newspaper

-cardboard

-old tires

and

-rat skin

i used to rock them back in the day but now that i can afford the cheap vans shoes i opt for them because they last a hell of alot longer

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

That's like wearing the adidas with two stripes, or Mike...

back in the days payless offereed adidas shelltoe clones with 4 stripes for 10 bones and being shelltoes great skateshoes back inthe days and possibly still today the payless ones had the lifespan of one fith the real deal. when it came to skateboarding to me it meant they lasted a week

Guest melt

^ walmart has rip offs of so many shoes, a lot of fake jordans and nikes... i once paid 10$ for some velcro old man shoes at payless. i wrote all over them, they were one of my favorite pair of shoes.

If you need cheap skateshoes.nothing,I repeat nothing,will beat out a pair of white McGregors' from K-Mart.nothing.They are sick.I never liked "skate shoes" anyway....I always skated in Timberlands...even when I rode for a shop---the only thing I ever wanted was boards---so I ended up getting a shitload of Kenny Reeds' before I blew out my ACL and had to stop for awhile.end of story.

^^^^^There is still one managing to stick around up here.....I refuse to go into Wal-Mart----I hate that place......

yeah,we still have one....but I haven't been in there forever....or Wal-Mart-----I get bummed out when I see fat chicks with 3 kids and big meathead white trash gangsters giving me the "screwface" while rocking Stone Cold Steve Austin t-shirts.....fuck that shit.

Originally posted by 455

I get bummed out when I see fat chicks with 3 kids and big meathead white trash gangsters giving me the "screwface" while rocking Stone Cold Steve Austin t-shirts.....fuck that shit.

:lol: all i see at walmart is dale gordon nascar gear

and little kids looking at the guns

oh and fat chicks lots of fat chicks

but on the upside there is one hot checker

shes a flirt and has to be about 30 or so

but she is fucking hot

Archived