paying your friends to eat or do the worst things

mmmm..tacos

every once in a while, to liven up a boring day, ill offer $10 to friends to eat the worst shit...

a friend of mine named john ate the following in 30 minutes:

1)a can of hot n spicy vienna sausages

2)a can of louisiana flavored sardines

3)a can of potted meat product

4)a jar of tomato juice

5)and a pint of vitamin D milk

on another $10 food challenge, he ate:

1)a can of mustard flavored sardines

2)a can of ham spread

3)3 tijuana mamas (300% hotter)

4)and a quarter of a half gallon of rancid buttermilk

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My friends and I do that shit all the time. Mostly out to eat and in random places. Making some crazy drink at one of the all you can eat places and getting someone to drink it. scooping up vomit with a chip like salsa and eating it. All kinds of stupid stuff. If anyone has seen Mr. Dibbs video that is only part of it.

Guest me IS cool
Originally posted by t-ball coach

he claimed it was a "personal goal."

hahaha oh man "personal goal".... oh man to funny! :lol:

I love doing shit like this! A few months back this guy I know said he would pay me and a friend ten bucks(shared) to drink all the liquid in the pan that you cook a ham in! I was real drunk and it actually looked pretty tasty. It turned out to be the worst tasting shit I've ever had in my mouth. There were chunks of fat floating everywhere. There was enough liquid in the pan to fill up two thirty ounce cups!

drunk drink

made a drink out of

vodka, tequila, rum, baileys,whiskey, chocalate syrup, lemonlime gatorade, milk, tabasco, and a can of coke, mixed it in a big 7 11 plastic glass put a gum ball it it and made my friend drink it...we were wasted in like ninth grade of hs..and i got everythgin i could think of at the time...he threw up a shitload after that...:D

damn there is some nasty shit in this thread!!:D fatgrease from the pan? ehhh:eek:

haha you guys are fukin weirdos.

theres this table of japanese kids at our school that alwayse play rock papper sizors to see who has to eat some fries with coke sugar ketchup pepper mayonase you name it. Japanese people and their crazy game show antics

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

i made $20 dollars yesterday...

there's this girl getting tattooed at my shop... she's getting a full backpiece and hardly paying anything for it. in exchange she does hardcore shop cleaning every monday... well, yesterday there was hardly anything to do, so after she did some massive scrubbing in the toilet, we sent her out to get us food... and while she was doing that i got convinced (with this $20 bribe) to shave my legs in the toilet so she would have to clean it again... now my legs itch... a lot...

oh, and she was pissed too... but she has a good sense of humor, so it's all good now...

Guest deadlydnut

I know someone who ate puke to see a girls tits, and during lunch we give him everything we dont eat and put it in a milk carton and he drinks it, hes a dumbass.

Guest professor poopatronic

let's see... one time i was at school and offered to buy my friend lunch if he snorted a line of the sugar that settles at the bottom of a sour skittles bag... the principal walked in right as he was doing it and freaked out. his nose was bleeding afterwards.

another time for no reason at all a friend drank the contents of a medium McDonald's cup including: coke, ketchup, pieces of french fries, pieces of chicken nuggets, an entire shaker's worth of salt, relish, mayonnaise, and probably a bunch of other crap too

Guest amorphic

this ones pretty digusting.....true story too....

we were eating chinese and my friend asked the waiter for a glass of mop water...

it had soap in it and it was all cloudy.......then she put tons of that red hot shit and the chinese mustard in it.....and took 2 huge gulps. just smelling that shit made me sick:spent: :spent: :spent:

Originally posted by professor poopatronic

let's see... one time i was at school and offered to buy my friend lunch if he snorted a line of the sugar that settles at the bottom of a sour skittles bag... the principal walked in right as he was doing it and freaked out. his nose was bleeding afterwards.

Yeah, I sniffed a line of salt once. It burned.........

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Yeah, I sniffed a line of salt once. It burned.........

HAHAHAHA.....

Worst thing i have ever done was paid 15 bucks and i stapled my two of my fingers togeather with 3 staples..

Now that was cool, and afterward some girl was like oooh poor baby...but i didnt get laid...i shoulda gone for the stapling of my ear to my head..haha.

ive never paid anyone to eat stuff but...

once i gave a cousin of mine soy sauce + vinegar + water, i told him it was tea.

and once me and a friend of mine gave my friends little bro a ball of chocalate and other sweet things all mixed up with Baking soda.

it was funny

Guest MR BOJANGLES

once for 50 bucks...my dude sucked on the gravel from the bottom of a fishtank for 30 seconds. heres the catch: the fish had been dead n the water for over a week, and the water was soooo dirty, it was solid green-gray. :rolleyes:

Archived