PAY PHONE FUN

Guest whydontyudie

Guest whydontyudie

so i was sitting at the shell and i remembered that my girl had called me the otherday from the same place via payphone. I for reasons not known saved the number in my cellphone. so this girl is walking up to the payphone witha cell in her hand and i was like if she gotta cell why is she walking to a payphone?? so i whipped out my celly and called the payphone when she was walking off. she stops looks back and starts walking towards it witha fucked up grin on her face. BTW im sitting inside the gas station at some tables where i can see her. So anyway she picks up the phone and is like hello?? HAHAHAHAAH so i just cackle in her ear and then shes like okay?? and hangs up the phone, im all laughing my ass off. Then i see her walk away from the phone and looks at me like what the fuck, but she still hadnt figured out i was the culprit. ahahhahaahha So this d00d ina pick up rolls up and gets out to get some churches from inside the gas station, as he wlaks out i get the phone out and do my thang, as he gets into his pickup it starts to ring and he stops anmd looks over at it like what the fuck??? hit i start cracking up in the gas ststion and everyone is like huh? so i pull it out on another chick who answers and i just start laughing at her, but this wise ass hoe leaves the phone off the hook!!!! so i go out there and hang it up...

NOW THATS SOME PURE PREMIUM ENTERTAINMENT!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hello?

Hello?

Is anyone there?

HELLO?

Assholes.

i went through a stage a while back of writing down loads of public telephone numbers and storing them in my mobile and randomly calling them at 3am and shouting abuse at drunken clubbers who answered them.

this story could have been enjoyable if you actually did something funny. next time (for our sakes at least) do something besides laugh into the phone. like say 'hey i was supposed to meet a guy who looks like (describe somestanding nearby) there can you go over and tell him that bruno will be by in 20 minutes to get the goods'.....or something to get people to do something foolish, like say hi this is the payphone company, as one of our faithful customers you have just won $5,000, please go to the station attendant to collect your winnings. something man, something. but i'm glad you had a good time, but your good time is not being carried over to others here.....

Guest whydontyudie
Originally posted by nomadawhat

this story could have been enjoyable if you actually did something funny. next time (for our sakes at least) do something besides laugh into the phone. like say 'hey i was supposed to meet a guy who looks like (describe somestanding nearby) there can you go over and tell him that bruno will be by in 20 minutes to get the goods'.....or something to get people to do something foolish, like say hi this is the payphone company, as one of our faithful customers you have just won $5,000, please go to the station attendant to collect your winnings. something man, something. but i'm glad you had a good time, but your good time is not being carried over to others here.....

look here guy the fun isnt over yet, me and tease will be back with some new shit tomorrow and as for you platapie, go to hell your just envious of my "bad" attitude cause you know it gets me all the ladies

Guest whydontyudie

oh yeah pay phones can all recieve incoming calls you just have to know the number, i got the number off of my cellphones caller id cause see

the number are no longer posted on the phone so if you call from one to a cell phone or to where i work you can get the id

see whrere i work we can get all number no matter what cause itsa call center ahahaha think of a scam man

hahaha

sometimes (around here atleast) people take sharpies and write on the insides of the phone booth (ex."For a good time call (insert number)")so its always amusing to call those numbers an be like "yeah,i called for a good time" and see what they say.But you should have done something funny with those people instead of laughing at them picking up the phone,you pick up the phone when people call you.Its not hilarious.get people to do crazy shit next time

Guest THEdude

Yo my friend showed me how to get free change out of this one pay phone, it was kinda loose so we would shake that shit, fucking enough to buy some sodas

we also used to call 1800 contacts and try to mac to the girls there, haha

that's all the fun I've had with a pay phone

ok, this is always fun. go to your local kroger or wal mart, and look on any of the phones on the poles throughout the store, and get the intercom extention. get somebody's name, too that works there. so what you do, go to a payphone, and call up that walmart or kroger, and get customer service. say you are that worker in that department, and say the line won't work, have them transfer you to that extention. have fun, listen to the laughter. get a friend in there to record it, too.. hehe.

when i worked at a department store, 441 was a call from an outside customer and 411 was the intercom. i had the lady at customer service call on the intercom to get one of the stupid bastards that worked there to dial 411. they thought they were getting an outside call but they were on the intercom for 5 min. like "hello? hello? who's this? is anyone there?" all the customers would laugh their asses off along with me and my smarter associates.

Archived