1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

paul wellstone, RIP

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by TEARZ, Oct 26, 2002.

1. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

paul wellstone, RIP

Discussion started by TEARZ - Oct 26, 2002

i'm pretty upset by his passing, yesterday in a plane crash in northern minnesota. one of the few in the political game that i actually had respect for, and one of even fewer that i had high hopes for.

i hate to even say it, but the man had received several death threats and was going up against a "bush buddy" in a critical senate race-it sounds fishy and that's immediately what i thought when i first heard the news. why do the good politicians die young while the bad live on to be 103? strom thurmond...

in any event, he was one of the few powerful people in washington that was actually a good person and had a conscience. there really is no one that could take his place, and i'm certainly less hopeful for the future today than i was two days ago.

rest in peace.

2. dukeofyork

dukeofyork 12oz Senior Member

dukeofyork - Replied Oct 26, 2002

strom thurmond?

im thinking more along the lines of ted kennedy.
    my gun has killed fewer people than ted kennedys car.

ban automobiles!!!!

dukeofyork - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  3. rip

rip 12oz Elite Member

rip - Replied Oct 26, 2002

fuck that faggot he was a radical nobody. look who theyre brining out to run. all these old dead people. my grandpas younger then all these radical liberal pieces of shit. i think michael savage should run man has a radio show an everyhing. ne country give us attitude and BAM dizzow they got fucked up.

rip - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  4. rip

rip 12oz Elite Member

rip - Replied Oct 26, 2002

o yeah you too tearz take that liberal radical tree hugger shit somewhere else.

rip - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  5. post.

post. Guest

post. - Replied Oct 26, 2002

I didn't always agree with his political views, but the man had heart... He was one of the few that was bring ideas to the table that he honestly believed in, and not just following political trends and telling the public what they wanted to hear in order to to win votes.

RIP paul wellstone and his wife, daughter and crew.

6. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Poop Man Bob - Replied Oct 26, 2002

RIP.

Poop Man Bob - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  7. juggernaut

juggernaut 12oz Member

juggernaut - Replied Oct 27, 2002

if that was somewhat coherent, i might have a reason to argue with you. instead i'll just dismiss it as ramblings of an angry brainwashed conservative. have you read anything on wellstone? what do you know about him aside from what the predominately right-wing cheerleader media has fed you? whatever.. i'm dismissing it.. those were rhetorical questions, because i know you know shit.

RIP wellstone.
    that takes the bush hit squad death toll up to what, 3 now?
    RIP James Hatfield
    RIP J. Clifford Baxter
    i wonder if we'll ever find out what happened to the plane?
    :rolleyes:

juggernaut - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  8. socrates

socrates Guest

socrates - Replied Oct 27, 2002

I heard they are still investigating the crash.................

9. CIPHER_one

CIPHER_one 12oz Senior Member

CIPHER_one - Replied Oct 27, 2002

this is just wrong. regardless of what you thought of him, he and his whole family were killed in a plane crash. have some heart dude.

He was a very passionate person and everyone would be better off if he wasn't killed in a plane crash.

RIP.

CIPHER_one - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages: