paul wellstone, RIP

Guest TEARZ

i'm pretty upset by his passing, yesterday in a plane crash in northern minnesota. one of the few in the political game that i actually had respect for, and one of even fewer that i had high hopes for.

i hate to even say it, but the man had received several death threats and was going up against a "bush buddy" in a critical senate race-it sounds fishy and that's immediately what i thought when i first heard the news. why do the good politicians die young while the bad live on to be 103? strom thurmond...

in any event, he was one of the few powerful people in washington that was actually a good person and had a conscience. there really is no one that could take his place, and i'm certainly less hopeful for the future today than i was two days ago.

rest in peace.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fuck that faggot he was a radical nobody. look who theyre brining out to run. all these old dead people. my grandpas younger then all these radical liberal pieces of shit. i think michael savage should run man has a radio show an everyhing. ne country give us attitude and BAM dizzow they got fucked up.

I didn't always agree with his political views, but the man had heart... He was one of the few that was bring ideas to the table that he honestly believed in, and not just following political trends and telling the public what they wanted to hear in order to to win votes.

RIP paul wellstone and his wife, daughter and crew.

Originally posted by rip

fuck that faggot he was a radical nobody. look who theyre brining out to run. all these old dead people. my grandpas younger then all these radical liberal pieces of shit. i think michael savage should run man has a radio show an everyhing. ne country give us attitude and BAM dizzow they got fucked up.

if that was somewhat coherent, i might have a reason to argue with you. instead i'll just dismiss it as ramblings of an angry brainwashed conservative. have you read anything on wellstone? what do you know about him aside from what the predominately right-wing cheerleader media has fed you? whatever.. i'm dismissing it.. those were rhetorical questions, because i know you know shit.

RIP wellstone.

that takes the bush hit squad death toll up to what, 3 now?

RIP James Hatfield

RIP J. Clifford Baxter

i wonder if we'll ever find out what happened to the plane?

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by rip

this is just wrong. regardless of what you thought of him, he and his whole family were killed in a plane crash. have some heart dude.

He was a very passionate person and everyone would be better off if he wasn't killed in a plane crash.

RIP.

Archived