Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Paul Oakenfold: Bunkka

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by swif1, Jun 18, 2002.

1. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

i just bought this cd. so far it's dopeeeee.

holy shit, this album is moneyyyyyyy.

buy it!

other tunes taht are dope so far: southern sun, ready steady go

get em up(vocals by ice cube)

2. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

i used to work at that god for saken label, yea the albulm is good but that label is so awful only bad can come from that!!! A dope albulm on that record company still wont sell any copies.

3. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

haha!

i never heard of maverick. :eek: that must be why they suck :lol:

a friend of mine might get signed to moonshine.

not to brag or anything.

"starry eyed surprise" is sick, so is "the harder they come", and for some reason, "get em up"

a lot of dope ass tunes on this cd.

4. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

electronic music thats good:

anything on warp, anything on rephlex, anything on ninja tune, prefuse 73, downtempo and maybe a few more.

trace is the most unoriginal repetative E induced holes in the brain crap ive ever heard. and yes, ive listened to my fair share of it.

as the brits say, "slag off"

5. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

i assume you mean "trance."

and what do you mean by "unoriginal repetative E induced holes in the brain crap "

trance + ecstasy = unoriginal repetative E induced holes in the brain crap

?

:confused:

6. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

you ever "dissected" a trance song?

INTRO
    "VERSE"
    "CHORUS"
    "VERSE"
    "BRIDGE"
    BUILDUP
    MORE BUILDUP
    MORE SNARE RUSHING
    MOREEEE
    "CHORUS"

thats it. anyone, even the kids of widney high could make a trance record if they wanted to.

it induces headaches its so bad. honestly, im not trying to change your mind about the music you enjoy but you will someday grow up and realize just how bad the music really is. dont disagree, just wait. i did the same thing.

7. StompOnKomp

StompOnKomp Guest

Techno Lives. Oakey fucking bites. Misstress Barbara's worst set blows away Oakey. He's a herb.

8. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

well, maybe someday fr8 :D

i think oakie is ok. but ferry is the shit.

i'm still trying to get into techno, but so far, i'm too lazy.

9. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

10. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

trance is nice because theres no lyrics, im not talking about that shitty trance with vocals that is played on party radio stations, that sucks...but underground shit from like europe is pretty fly...i get tired of the whole "you my bitch, i kill bitches, i roll on dubs" bullshit