Paul Oakenfold: Bunkka

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha!

i never heard of maverick. :o that must be why they suck :lol:

a friend of mine might get signed to moonshine.

not to brag or anything.

"starry eyed surprise" is sick, so is "the harder they come", and for some reason, "get em up"

a lot of dope ass tunes on this cd.

Guest fr8lover

electronic music thats good:

anything on warp, anything on rephlex, anything on ninja tune, prefuse 73, downtempo and maybe a few more.

trace is the most unoriginal repetative E induced holes in the brain crap ive ever heard. and yes, ive listened to my fair share of it.

as the brits say, "slag off"

Originally posted by fr8lover

trace is the most unoriginal repetative E induced holes in the brain crap ive ever heard. and yes, ive listened to my fair share of it.

i assume you mean "trance."

and what do you mean by "unoriginal repetative E induced holes in the brain crap "

trance + ecstasy = unoriginal repetative E induced holes in the brain crap

?

:confused:

Guest fr8lover

you ever "dissected" a trance song?

INTRO

"VERSE"

"CHORUS"

"VERSE"

"BRIDGE"

BUILDUP

MORE BUILDUP

MORE SNARE RUSHING

MOREEEE

"CHORUS"

thats it. anyone, even the kids of widney high could make a trance record if they wanted to.

it induces headaches its so bad. honestly, im not trying to change your mind about the music you enjoy but you will someday grow up and realize just how bad the music really is. dont disagree, just wait. i did the same thing.

trance is nice because theres no lyrics, im not talking about that shitty trance with vocals that is played on party radio stations, that sucks...but underground shit from like europe is pretty fly...i get tired of the whole "you my bitch, i kill bitches, i roll on dubs" bullshit

Archived