pass the peas

unionbencher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice all around post man... the sinism fr8 really catches my eye for some reason..and the mber really sticks out with its shiny color skeme....as your attourney i advice you to post more and give me all your money!!!:cool:

i hope everybody that sees this post really likes that hore peice and i hope he can can get some fame from it because that lil schoolboy faggot is gonna get his ass kicked for that one guaranteed....newjack pussy got his feelings hurt so he tried to act tuff for a minute...well see how tuff you are next time....fuckin toy....

mr cwalk: i dont know exactly what member of the aom crew you are but it is really not your beef and the beef is over we are both done raging each-others fr8s... just leave it alone. i am done even going to that day time lay-up i gave zroe my word that i would never go back and i am not going back.. stop saying that i am talking shit on the net when i keep to myself and do my own thing just drop it.. and start fights with people your own age and stop trying to beat up 17 year old kids..

ps:t.tboy get at me..

hore you bitch you know exactly who i am...it is my beef you painted my fucking yard..you went over my homies peice and you wrote rest in peice if you think for a minute that its gonna ride your mistaken..i promise you i will fuck you up on sight be prepared pussy...as far as that age thing what did i tell you last time i ran in to you...huh?...that you were getting a get away free pass...i let you walk w/ your camera...it wont happen like that again...please please believe it...

Originally posted by segar

mr cwalk: i dont know exactly what member of the aom crew you are but it is really not your beef and the beef is over we are both done raging each-others fr8s... just leave it alone. i am done even going to that day time lay-up i gave zroe my word that i would never go back and i am not going back.. stop saying that i am talking shit on the net when i keep to myself and do my own thing just drop it.. and start fights with people your own age and stop trying to beat up 17 year old kids..

ps:t.tboy get at me..

oh and as far as raging each other freights kid..you and all of your homies arnt even on the same level when will you faggots learn that....you think its over but it really hasnt even begun...

****: what you told me was i got a get away free pass or some dumb shit like that if i stayed away from the trains you said you could give a fuck about the wall and so i stayed away from the yard completly... because yes i would get my ass kicked i respected you for taking action to back up your words and finally gave up and left that place alone.. then i heard that zroe raged all my shit at the yard and to confirm before i took any action i went there and saw my shit was ragged so i returned the favor and dissed him as any other writer would have done even you.. not to mention he dissed agres,six,sasq,vaper,eyespy,krypt,spore,ridel..and everyone else that was apart of the production that he put tags in all of the backgrounds of these people....the whole beef started over tags in his background and tags in our background..(stupid shit) on both parts i for one dont have any problem with you or zroe or anyone i dont like you but i dont care about you.. i know i will prolly see you some day and you will want to fight i geuss you are trying to gain the title of "hard ass" by beating up kids younger than you who have done nothing to you??? just drop all of this stupid shit and part with you pride and stop with the stupid beef and just paint.. i would battle you **** but you think a battle is toy at least that is what you told sasquatch when he asked you.. if you are afrade to battle me its ok i will understand..but if you do i will battle you on the street if you want just e-mail me when your in town it would be fun to prove i could crush you and ive only been writing like a year and a half...dont take this as talking shit cuz its not i just think we should battle to resolve this or is it not cool to battle anymore?????

somethings never end....

*Please don't use actual names. No need to blow up anyone's spot. Thank you.

Archived