Pass Around Book...(no pics)

Guest krie

gday

i live in aus. and was wondering how would i start a pass around book ?

id love to get some of gotone's, epik's, zone's , dork's and so on to drop some stuff in a book if they were willing too

also anyone else whos willing to contribute can drop sumthing as well

the thing is im in aus.. im willing to send to the USA i aint worried bout postage cost etc

but would anyone be interested in helping out here ?

how do they work too ? i get a book drop sumthing in it to start and then u obviously gimme ur address n i send it to u

and then the last person who has it, will ask me for my address n will send it bak to my house ?

*Itll be good to hear back from Got, Dork and others that have done some in the past...

Thank you, your buddy..

Krie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i aint worried where people are ill send it out to someone firstly, then the nexdt person can pass it on to someone else etc until the last person sends it bak to me..

i dont understand the whole passaround book thing via internet.

i mean, to me, it's as if you're just using the person. you get them to draw in your book and then you stop talking to them.

i feel that you have to build somewhat of a relationship with the person before sending the book off to him/her.

sorry for ranting. i guess it's because i'm a little paranoid/wierd when it comes to stuff like this.

well i'm down to hit up your passaround :beat:

when i sent the 12oz journal, it was 12$ to europe from the USA.

Partedways: i dont really have strong relationships with these people but were all 12ozers so yeah i thnk shits cool

its just about sharing ya art work i rekin, gettin some of ya work in to a a persons hands ni a diff country

its memrobillia in my opinion

ill always keep the book and think "dam he burned" "ahh 12oz days when i was a kid"

ya know ?

yer

im sending it out to Marvel probably today

then he said he can pass it onto hecs for me if hecs is willing to..

so where ever it goes from there..

This sounds sik.. i also want to do one. i can get it mine sent out asap.. anybody who is interested lmk by email thxx yall....

p.s. krie... i would hit up your book but im such a toy its not even funny so i dont wannah ruin your book nah mean?? So yeh its not that i dont want to cause trust me i would if i was good. so anyways email me pplz .. in NaZtY is out.

forgot email is str8cripp1n@yahoo.com