Partying Daughter Grounded, Foot Nailed to Floor

swif1

PHNOM PENH (Reuters) - A Cambodian mother took drastic measures to stop her party-loving 13-year-old daughter from going at out night -- she nailed her foot to the floor, officials said on Wednesday.

Mao Savoeun, 36, from Kompong Thom province in central Cambodia, told police she was angry with her daughter for going to a party at a local pagoda during last week's Water Festival, the annual knees-up in the war-ravaged southeast Asian nation.

On the girl's return, and after she went to sleep, her mother drove a two-inch nail through the top of her right foot, pinning it to the floorboards.

"We educated her about human rights and she was shedding tears, but this is a crime and we are going to send her to the prosecutor who will decide whether to charge her," local district chief Srey Puthy told Reuters.

11/27/02 08:51

© Copyright The Associated Press. All rights reserved. The information contained In this news report may not be published, broadcast or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press.

and i thought my parents are strict.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i had my tongue nailed to a board once... that actually wasn't that bad, the stressful part was getting it out... i couldn't use the claw on the hammer cuz it crushed my tongue... and using bolt cutters on it was just scary... in the end that's what we did tho... i need to get those pictures...

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

i had my tongue nailed to a board once... that actually wasn't that bad, the stressful part was getting it out... i couldn't use the claw on the hammer cuz it crushed my tongue... and using bolt cutters on it was just scary... in the end that's what we did tho... i need to get those pictures...

DAMN

Guest mikro137

yeah forreal , my mom aint playin with me either , she did a similar thing to me , when i was dressing like a hooker and having sex with sailors at my 10th birthday

Originally posted by Nothing

oh and in the middle

east they stitch girls vagina closed

and cut of the clit

and men have to pry the pussy appart with a dull knife on the wedding night

DUDE I saw that shit on 20/20, fuckin scary!!

So gross too.. bloody little screen of fishing

line every month... sick... gotta get infected

too!

whenever i was getting too rowdy my parents would shoot me.....

with MIND BULLETS..........

that's telekenisis kyle

Originally posted by Nothing

oh and in the middle

east they stitch girls vagina closed

and cut of the clit

and men have to pry the pussy appart with a dull knife on the wedding night

that would hurt like a mofo bitch...

well, why couldn't they just tie the boys penis back or something.. that would save a lot of trouble. Jerks. It's always the females who pay for the bullshit...

Archived