party people if you're ready to rock let me hear you scream "FRIDAYYY!!" (21may2004)

Abracadabra

planz

tonight- pub crawlin' into the bottom of a bottle of jack daniels

saturday- hungover. if the skies are blue, go out and enjoy

saturday night- painting (i think). then drinking (or vice-versa)

sunday- see: saturday

post em up folks. see you all monday (if i don't take a sicky)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i should be happy that it is friday allready but!

i fell like shit and im sick!

bones are aking, stiff neck, and a fukn nastey sore throat!!!!!!!

FUCK BEING SICK!

well anyways...

FRIDAY: first friday in ages that i dont think ill be drinking,so ill probly hang out with mates and end up writing on things.

SATURDAY: 2 chicks 21st's $20 bucks to go and get like a 5 course meal

and alllllllllllllll you can drink! (fuck yeah)...and these bitchs are hot with hot friends....meowww!!!

SUNDAY:dont know as of yet but yeah do whatever as it comes maybe the movies..

Friday night - either painting or staying home and studying like a nerd

Saturday day- Art course, and mabye a little music shopping

Saturday night- Birthday Bash, nothing big, just going to get well affected with my people.

Sunday- If I'm not too hung over I'll- a) search online student accomadations lists for potential living arrangments

B) study like it was 1979

c) paint something

Wooooooohhhhhhh yeaaahhhhhh !

*misspelled saturday :D

Guest krie

Tonight: cruise down to the local watering hole for a few coldies

Sat: To work till 1030, then I have no plans..

Sat Night: Probably take it easy, no set plans

Sun: Relax, probably sit inside, not the best weather coming I dont think

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Friday: Hop on the ferry, head over to Culebra island about 25 deep, set up camp here, drink like maniacs till we pass out. Lots of rain expected... it's not scaring us one bit.

Saturday: Hobble out of our tents and commence the drinking anew. Very heavy rains expected. We'll be probably catching pneumonia now.

Sunday: Finish off what's left to drink, hop back on the ferry and survive the hangover and whatever malady we may have acquired. Severe thunderstorms expected.

mamerro i HATE when you show those photos of the paradise in which you inhabit!

tonight i'm going straight from work downtown and drink at the rooftop bar with my co-workers and friends and get hammered at about 8pm then continue to drink. then leave that bar to meet up with other friends and head to another bar for more drinking. try to make it until the bars close then head home.

tomorrow not sure, probably do errands since its supposed to rain. then probably chill with the boy since we have to get up early the next day.

sunday put the sailboat in the water, but first spend all morning from 7am on cleaning and fixing the damn thing....

here's to summer sailing

http://img55.photobucket.com/albums/v167/flameonya/boat.jpg'>

For real, if it’s necessary, I’m going to just pick out a random person on the street and take him/her to see Troy with my coupon today. This is getting ridiculous.

Friday: gym, troy, chill at home and get drunk

Saturday: paint with my buddy who just got back from another country he has been living in, then either go up to Algonquin Provincial Park for a couple of days, or go to an old boy’s party that he’s throwing

Sunday: hungover all day, watch Sopranos and Trailer Park Boys

pretty boring, but hey, I can make even the most boring weekends quite interesting with a bottle of scotch and Old Milwaukees.

LONG WEEKEND FOR CANUCKS!!!!

I however am broke after last weekend

and have sworn off the 'stuff' so it will probably

be a chill weekend of getting shit in order. Plus some patio drinking.

cheers!

Friday ::: ::

*get outta work

*go home and have sex

*go see TROY

*hopefully do some destruction while i'm out and about

Saturday :: ::::

*fill out job apps

*clean up new place

*go out with some friends to celebrate a birthday.

first a house party, then a bar

Sunday :: :::

I have no clue.

camping and beach parties all weekend, even if it rains.

i'll be out in the no-where-to-paint zone so very little destruction..

Algonquin would be awsome shit Weapon X, i havnt been there in a couple years! but damn, the "no bottles" issue is a bit tough.

Friday: I just started a gig as a nightclub DJ, so I'll be doing that tonight then going home w/ some sluts.

Sat: work on freelance/senior thesis, then either go bar hopping w/ some girls or call up homies and get crunk.

Sun: see friday, sunday is second in attendance only to friday

Originally posted by panic

Algonquin would be awsome shit...

I honestly think one of the nicest camp grounds around is the Rockwood Conservation.

it's all limestone caves and a lake with old ruins and shit... plus they are super lax on the partying.

just go early to get a good site.

Originally posted by <KEY3>

I honestly think one of the nicest camp grounds around is the Rockwood Conservation.

it's all limestone caves and a lake with old ruins and shit... plus they are super lax on the partying.

just go early to get a good site.

Never heard of it. I will definitely look into that spot. Trouble is, the guys that I would go with are very unadventurous, one might say. They go to either Killbear (sp) or Algonquin, nowhere else. Time for me to take the reins.

friday - tonight is hollertronix. i'm going to shake my ass like i've never shaken it before. drinking is in the plan. what does one wear to hollertronix?

sat - recover. work on some art while hubby is gone. most likely relax when he gets home. make a nice steak dinner for him.

saunday - pretty much open. prolly see troy when hubby gets home from work.

Friday- Work from 4pm to 10pm then maybe hit up a little late night jog down on the boardwalk... don't really feel like going out to a bar or drinking, but if there is a party goin down i'll sip.

Saturday- Gym then run....Work from 4pm- 10pm....get home and maybe hit up the bars....not too sure. probably be a house party somewhere in the hood.

Sunday- Work from 11 am - 4 pm.....then drive over to Jersey and spend the night at the ladies house. A night of sopranos and sex....she's also in the process of teaching me how to drive stick on her pops sLk drop teezy so we'll probably do some driving as well

Archived