Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

party people if you're ready to rock let me hear you scream "FRIDAYYY!!" (21may2004)

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Abracadabra, May 21, 2004.

1. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

planz

tonight- pub crawlin' into the bottom of a bottle of jack daniels

saturday- hungover. if the skies are blue, go out and enjoy

saturday night- painting (i think). then drinking (or vice-versa)

sunday- see: saturday

post em up folks. see you all monday (if i don't take a sicky)

2. meateater

meateater Member

i should be happy that it is friday allready but!

i fell like shit and im sick!
    bones are aking, stiff neck, and a fukn nastey sore throat!!!!!!!
    FUCK BEING SICK!
    well anyways...

FRIDAY: first friday in ages that i dont think ill be drinking,so ill probly hang out with mates and end up writing on things.

SATURDAY: 2 chicks 21st's $20 bucks to go and get like a 5 course meal
    and alllllllllllllll you can drink! (fuck yeah)...and these bitchs are hot with hot friends....meowww!!!

SUNDAY:dont know as of yet but yeah do whatever as it comes maybe the movies..

3. meateater

meateater Member

!!!!!!!!!

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: .......help meeeeeee.....

4. SilentBob

SilentBob Member

Friday night - either painting or staying home and studying like a nerd

Saturday day- Art course, and mabye a little music shopping

Saturday night- Birthday Bash, nothing big, just going to get well affected with my people.

Sunday- If I'm not too hung over I'll- a) search online student accomadations lists for potential living arrangments
    B) study like it was 1979
    c) paint something

Wooooooohhhhhhh yeaaahhhhhh !

*misspelled saturday :D

5. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

your every idol
    prostrates
    before you

6. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

i need to buy a dvd player this weekend. i'm also thinking of taking the plunge into the world of contact lenses because i want to wear cool sunglasses. ummm... in other words... i have no plans for the weekend.

7. krie

krie Guest

Tonight: cruise down to the local watering hole for a few coldies
    Sat: To work till 1030, then I have no plans..
    Sat Night: Probably take it easy, no set plans
    Sun: Relax, probably sit inside, not the best weather coming I dont think

8. gfreshsushi

gfreshsushi Senior Member

friday - work the show at gilman.
    saturday - host show at my house.
    sunday - avoid unpacking.

9. synaps

synaps Senior Member

http://andromeda.68k.org/~conner/emot-dance.gif'>

all weekend

10. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

I'm on antibiotics so....I was thinking about grabbing some girl I've never gone out with, crash a wedding, drink like a motherfucker and then puke all over my car...preferably the back seat.

or...I'll just work on my house all weekend.

11. Friday: Hop on the ferry, head over to Culebra island about 25 deep, set up camp here, drink like maniacs till we pass out. Lots of rain expected... it's not scaring us one bit.

Saturday: Hobble out of our tents and commence the drinking anew. Very heavy rains expected. We'll be probably catching pneumonia now.

Sunday: Finish off what's left to drink, hop back on the ferry and survive the hangover and whatever malady we may have acquired. Severe thunderstorms expected.

12. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

mamerro i HATE when you show those photos of the paradise in which you inhabit!

tonight i'm going straight from work downtown and drink at the rooftop bar with my co-workers and friends and get hammered at about 8pm then continue to drink. then leave that bar to meet up with other friends and head to another bar for more drinking. try to make it until the bars close then head home.

tomorrow not sure, probably do errands since its supposed to rain. then probably chill with the boy since we have to get up early the next day.

sunday put the sailboat in the water, but first spend all morning from 7am on cleaning and fixing the damn thing....

here's to summer sailing

[​IMG]

13. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

For real, if it’s necessary, I’m going to just pick out a random person on the street and take him/her to see Troy with my coupon today. This is getting ridiculous.

Friday: gym, troy, chill at home and get drunk
    Saturday: paint with my buddy who just got back from another country he has been living in, then either go up to Algonquin Provincial Park for a couple of days, or go to an old boy’s party that he’s throwing
    Sunday: hungover all day, watch Sopranos and Trailer Park Boys

pretty boring, but hey, I can make even the most boring weekends quite interesting with a bottle of scotch and Old Milwaukees.

14. If it's any comfort, this is probably what it's gonna look like all weekend:

http://www.kiermeet.com/Kiermeet/Images/Beach_rain.jpg'>

Including bellydancing black guys.

15. TURBOCAPSLOK

TURBOCAPSLOK Elite Member