party like a rockstar

Stemtron

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest CrewJones

ooooh! ooooh! ooooh! A new post !!! let me be the first one to say that writing first is so fucking gay... I only took this spot so none of you losers can make a fool of yourselves. I did you a favor.

I caught that heat freight about a month ago here in Central Cali.I about triped on my jaw when i saw it was lined out like that!I also caught a heat on the same line but it was unfinished.

whats up helex

Originally posted by HELEX

I caught that heat freight about a month ago here in Central Cali.I about triped on my jaw when i saw it was lined out like that!I also caught a heat on the same line but it was unfinished.

workers line pieces? sometimes...especially if you get rolled on in action.:idea:

Whatever JIVE ass honky mothafucka dat done dissed dat heat peese is gonta PAY! We gon get the ghetto TOGETHA and RISE children, RISE in the face of tyranny... and smite DOWN the hand of the devils that tries ta keep us in ah PLACE... Dude graff is a temporary ass hobby, and if you didn't get a flick (esp. freights), yer basically beat... Fuck, at least ya can still read the shit

Guest SPFlatty

heat

you can hardly tell its dissed, sorta looks like his fill. all of us have multiple dissed so freights, so who cares. it happens!!

Archived