Party Ideas?

Ken E. Bus

I am having a party in March for my birthday. I was thinking of a theme party but I am having a hard time deciding. Ideas so far:

1. Trailer Trash

2. Ides of March Toga Party - The date of party is on the Ides of March.

3. 80's Retro

What do you think? Any suggestions welcome. Keep in mind I want to put my money into booze and food so the theme should be fairly low cost for decorating and such.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I had a white trash party at my place one year. It was soooo fun. The fridge was packed with can millers. We served pigs in a blanket, mac and cheese, ambrosia, etc. We even had a cake we decorated with hunters shooting at deers and put some red nail polish on the deers to make them look as if they were shot dead.

Another year, I had a bday party with a ghetto fabulous theme at Asia SF. That was great too! People came decked out and went all out, even shaved lines in their eyebrows.

This weekend my little sister is having a bday party. We're all going to a rollerskating rink and the theme will be 70's. I want to wear some satin dolphin shorts and a satin jacket that says "Disco Sucks" and I'm making my siter wear a prom dress with a tiarra.

I'm really leaning toward the trailor trash theme. Not only would it be totally fun to come up with trashy decorations many of my other problem dilemnas would be solved as well. The house and yard are already a mess so I wouldn't have to clean I could just extackerize the joint. Half of my friends are from my immature days when I was a little trashy myself so they will feel right at home, the other half will just get into the fun of the "theme". I think I'll set my VCR to record Jerry automatically and tape a bunch of episodes to run in the background.

I saw a partyplanning site were they recommended having Jungle Juice (grape kool aid and vodka). I swear to god. My friend and I laughed for awhile over that one. But keep adding ideas, because I might be inspired to have more parties.

80's hair bands theme....I went to one a few years back....that was sooo much fun....and everyone got tanked.

cheesy music playing like

Autograph-"Turn up the radio"

Brittany Fox

White Lion

Lita Ford

among others....

i have mix tape parties all the time-you bring a mixtape that you made with songs you like on it, decorate it at the party (or not) and put them all in a bag. When you go home you grab a tape (or CD if you're new school) that is not yours from the bag. Get exposed to new music, meet people that you wouldn't otherwise talk to, fun fun fun.

Archived