party foul

Guest platapie

Guest platapie

well last nite for the first tiem ever someone puked in my car, that shitface is a personw e have all grown to love and hate mrUNCLE BOY! of all peopel i thaught he would understand the rules of my car and that being a major no no. there were many drunkin poses and teh dpc thread will be up later i just wanted to tell everyoen about uncleboys party foul. he is outside in 85 degree heat cleaning the puke out of my car now:cool: while i am here telling you guys about it. stay tuned for the DPC revenge!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by platapie

well last nite for the first tiem ever someone puked in my car, that shitface is a personw e have all grown to love and hate mrUNCLE BOY! of all peopel i thaught he would understand the rules of my car and that being a major no no. there were many drunkin poses and teh dpc thread will be up later i just wanted to tell everyoen about uncleboys party foul. he is outside in 85 degree heat cleaning the puke out of my car now:cool: while i am here telling you guys about it. stay tuned for the DPC revenge!

how about sobering up a bit before you post something. my dog types better.

:)

Guest angry xbox

Re: Re: party foul

Originally posted by Mr. Mang

oh shit mang came hard own on that one ahahahahahah

Guest platapie

shut up you straight edge pussy:p

Guest angry xbox

Re: Re: Re: party foul

Originally posted by platapie

shut up you straight edge pussy:p

ahahahahahahahaah

FIGHT!!!!! FIGHT!!!!!FIGHT!!!!!FIGHT!!!!!FIGHT!!!!!FIGHT!!!!!FIGHT!!!!!FIGHT!!!!!FIGHT!!!!!

Guest uncle-boy

it wasnt me......i promise.:(

hahahahahaha i puked right in his seat when he wasnt in the car.

then he came in sat on it without even knowing about it. :lol:

i didnt know about it either, shit i didnt even remember puking in the car.

but i found out from being woken up by plat yelling obcenities at me.

at fist i was like....huh? i didnt do it. then he was like fuck you look at your shirt, when i looked down there was puke on it. :lol::spent:

i sorry.

same shit happened to me on my little bro's birthday. roommate1 puked in my car. roommate1 puked on my car. juggernaught puked on my records. juggernaught puked on my clean clothes. we have a great picture of juggernaught sleeping on the toilet. his hair and hand are hanging in the bowl, beyond the point of no return. he was gone. maybe one day i will get a host for that picture and i can post it and embarass his monkey ass.

Guest platapie

Re: Re: Re: Re: party foul

Originally posted by angry xbox

ahahahahahahahaah

FIGHT!!!!! FIGHT!!!!!FIGHT!!!!!FIGHT!!!!!FIGHT!!!!!FIGHT!!!!!FIGHT!!!!!FIGHT!!!!!FIGHT!!!!!

i will beat mang like the dirty whore he is!:mad: :)

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Dude, the more sober plats is, the worse he types. You should talk to him on AIM after he gets home from parties drunk off his ass, he sounds like a Rhodes scholar. Beer,

El Mamerro

hahahaha. when i was in eighth grade we went on a trip to great america as a class. we were driving from northern humboldt to san jo (if youve driven on the 101 you know the deal) so the road was windy as fuck. i was about to cut out and my dad stopped me and made me eat some eggs for breakfast before leaving. then we stopped by the store to get snacks and shit for the ride up. we had a tight bus with mad tv's and a bar and shit in the back and a couple of the chaperon's cars for the ride down. me and my boy, a couple of other heads from my class, and two chaperons were in a van for the first part of the drive. so i pulled out some doughnuts and rootbeers and started grinding and listening to music. i felt sick as fuck after and just laid down in the back. all of hte sudden my mouth started watering and my tongue started feelin all wierd and i knew i was gonna lose it so i told driver to pull over. he was like, "can you hold it 900 more feet?" (thats how much longer we had till we switched into the bus). i put my hands over my mouth and tried to hold it closed till we stopped but i couldnt. right as we were pulling into the parking lot where we were gonna switch i sprayed all over that fuckin van. all over the chaperon that just happened to be staying in our room at the hotel. there was egg and shit hangin from teh ceiling. i was just glad i was getting out of the van right then cus it stunk like fuck!

Guest willy.wonka

hahaha...that shit was great...i keep finding myself going to strip clubs.getting drunk and talkin shit on the internet.

so what was it like to sit in puke?

Somethin similar to Jah's...

I went on this trip with my Tech class to visit Renselear (sp?) Polytechnic Institute in NY, and we were gonna stay over night in one of the dorms. One of the seniors that was in the AG class that went with us smuggled in some Jim Beam and started drinkin it after the chaperones went to sleep. About an hour after he started drinkin it he hurled all over the room, on the floor and shit... I was 3 rooms down in the hall and I still could smell that shit as if it were on my fucking shirt, sick

Archived