PART OF PART 4

LOONEYBINOUT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by rolemodel

Let's play a game called name the photographer. Have all but 2 of these shots. So when are you going to start breaking out the pictures that you took?

Im 30 years old. ,Im sure your my age too. Im still painting ,Im still trading , and I sure aint a fucken dick head like you. So go save all your pictures where ever you put em (B&W bullshit files) and quit bitching on 12ozprofitforums and let me know in my e mail who you are so i dont post any of your pieces. i send them to you for safe keeping..

What's up with all this vulgarity displayed here? I find it to be quite obscene for our younger viewing audience. There should be a rating system here just like the theatres. G PG R NC-17 and XXX. This post now has to be Rated PG.

i got your mickeymouse hat right here for you!

What's up with all this vulgarity displayed here? I find it to be quite obscene for our younger viewing audience. There should be a rating system here just like the theatres. G PG R NC-17 and XXX. This post now has to be Rated PG.

??????????? THIS IS ALL I COULD COME UP WITH AFTER READING STUPID LINES, ON SEVERAL POSTS, INCLUDING THE ONE ABOVE...

http://www.fototime.com/{CAF8A7C9-821A-47F0-A8DA-8E9E7B12606F}/picture.JPG'>

^^^thats hyginx.

quite honestly, i really dont even think most of the 12oz audience gives a fuck about classics. maybe 4 or 5 people can really appreciate them but i think most of these 12oz cats are totally into who can self promote the hardest. i see rolemodels point, but i think scenic route obviously has the right to do what he wants with the photos he has aquired over the years.

the post is sick.

and oh yeah bump Train Line Terrors and Rosko DTK

Archived