Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Paris Dunk SB's for that ass...

Discussion in 'Style' started by misteraven, Oct 17, 2004.

1. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

2. Hank Parker

Hank Parker Senior Member

[​IMG]

ohh yes...ohhh yes.

i was about to get the Thames Dunks yesterday but the damn store was closed.

3. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

WTF are those?!
    did someone eat a badly drawn 'zine' then throw up on a pile of shoes?

4. Cobraz

Cobraz New Jack

Those right there are some over hyped over priced dunk lo's

5. dpuerto

dpuerto New Jack

i got the LV dunks.

and two crispy white purrs for next season.

however those are ugly as caca my friend.

6. london's? you will be lucky to find any left at foot patrol, 6 months to late, a few b grades were spotted in US outlets a couple of months back..unless you know a secret spot or have lots of cash to spend?

7. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

Attached Files:

8. dkab

dkab Member

i love em cept 4 that wack green.

9. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

your nuts... that pop of green is what makes the shoe.

10. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

seriously raven... you are obsessed.

maybe you need to check into a clinic and get some 'nikedone' for the withdrawl.

11. was about to say the exact same thing, love booming green kicks, huf 87s, stussy huarache lights etc..

12. paint junky

paint junky Member

alohas are kinda old news, can't wait till' they drop though,
    yo sofa, what are these am1's above me here?

13. air max 1 (87) ‘ad pack’, they were a quick strike a few months back still a few pair on ebay etc

14. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i can safely say that there has yet to be a single pair of dunks that i have even the slightest bit of interest in.

i had a friend that got real into them over the last year or two. he would drag me to the mall all the time to look at shoes. he would talk about opening up his own store. he was annoying as fuck. we are no longer friends.