Parents...

Overtime

i dont know why, but im always curious of as to what family lives and such are like. Do you still talk to your parents? Are your parents still alive? What they think of you doing graffiti? How bout your grandparents, whats yer relationship like with them?

I dont know why I think about this, but I do quite frequently.

I talk to my parents about 2 or 3 times a month, and my grandparents about the same, pretty good relationship and all. They back me in most of the shit i do, and are pretty cool about most shit. Thought you guys should know

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by fermentor666

Those that know I write graff have pretty much accepted it, but they don't approve of me doing it illegally.

thats basically what im at, my mom and grandma love it actually, but the other just kinda accept it i guess, but dont condone or bash it

I still talk to my mom and dad every once in awhile.

both of my grandfathers are dead. well, i assume. i know one of my real grandfathers and one of my step grandfathers are dead. The one on my dads side, I am told, loved being around me, he died when I was 3. My step grandfather hated me and once I over heard him say to my little brother "you aren't going to be gay like your brother are you?"

my grandmother on my dads side hates my dad so i never talk to her.

my grandmother on my mom's side is in wisconsin.. i talk to her infrequently. she is probably the most sweetest person ever.

dont really talk to my brother or sister.

basically everyone in my dads family hates each other.. so we dont really talk.

drug abuse and kelptomania runs in my family. i gradually find these things out as i get older. im good with both parents and grandma. my grandma use to shove things in my coat during winter time when i was young and it would be shit like a big bag of cough drops or things she didnt need but grabed anyway. yeah im messaed up so yeah

I have the greatest relationship with my mother, i tell her everything that i do, my father has been locked up since i was 4, still is. My stepfather is an ex merc from the central american wars so he's stone cold and i dont really talk to him, ever.

I have a great relationship with my brother and sister, i have never spoken to a brother i have in another country and talk to my brother in central america every now and again, last news i got was he named his son after me.

I dont speak with my grandparents, my grandmother died sept. 12th of last year on my mothers side, on my fathers side i dont talk to them nor do i want to, when i was younger my grandfather used to throw me and my sister in the closet when he was taking care of us, motherfucker.

essentially everyone on my fathers side is a dick, on my mothers side i only talk to cousins.

most people know i paint, the dont approve.

most of these replys on this thread will be similar i believe.

I'm cool with my parents... They let me crush the backyard with graf and my dad has gone flicking graf with me....

My grandparents are really old, my grandma on that side is wierd and crazy. My grandpa on that sick.

My "mawmaw and pepaw" play favorites with my yuppie cousins, so I don't really like them that much....

I'm cool with my parents... They let me crush the backyard with graf and my dad has gone flicking graf with me....

My grandparents are really old, my grandma on that side is wierd and crazy. My grandpa on that sick.

My "mawmaw and pepaw" play favorites with my yuppie cousins, so I don't really like them that much....

and both my granparents are racist. Not like card carrying bigots but they say dumb shit all the time....

I’m cool with my parents, but I’m not like white people cool with them. I don’t tell them how my day was over dinner, and I don’t tell them about the hot date I got tonight. And if I ever called either of them by their first name, I’d be *slapped. So yeah, cool, but not white people cool.

I get along with my immediate family very well, my sister is one of my best friends and my brother is sadistic but very cool. Me and my mom kick it often, my dad's a straight alchie so he is always in his own world.

My grandma cooks the best mexican food known to man and my grandpa is an 85 yr old dude addicted to marlboro reds, straight up I wanna be like them when I get old.

p.s. Jalapeno is gods gift to mexicans, WHAT!

My mom is always on the look out for buff for me.

My mom is drunk. My dad ignores it. They are both pretty cool i suppose. I love my dads parents to death. They are the greatest people on earth. My mothers dad was cool as hell. My moms mom would always beat me or tell me she was going to break my legs as a kid. Now that i am older and way bigger than her she acts like that shit never happend and for the most part so do I because her money will be my money some day. My moms sister and her husband are cool as hell and i get along with them great. My dads sister and her husband are okay. My uncle has some warrants out right now so he never leaves the house and gambles on the internet all day. My cousin is trying to go to college but my uncle resents that because he never got to go so he kicked her out. MY other cousin is living with his grand mother and cant seem to get his shit together after being kicked out of the marines.

Thats my family that I even try to stay in contact with and now you all know everything. Oh and my whole family pretends like I dont do graffiti and for the most part so do I.

My parents are kinda crazy, but spoil the hell out of me, it kinda sucks

because everybody was always saying how once im out on my own im doomed.

but i dont think thats correct because i got a job, i pay my bills, taxes, ect

and shits goin good. i think my mom knows i write, not sure about my dad

but my mom is into art anyway... think i might show her some cars i

crushed a few days ago.

my mom and dad are the coolest people i know. my dads mom is dead. his dad basically went to shit and is secluded somewhere in michigan. my moms mom and dad are divorced and i havent talked t either of them in years. i talk to my parents on aim and i pick up my mail once a week. but other than that. its all good. i still chill with my older brother. go to all of his bands shows. my little brothers a smaller version of me. but hes never around