****PARENTS****

Guest eessee

Guest eessee

how many do your parents know that you do graff or go out and support you or tell u to stop or they just dont knoe cuz my mom knows and she supports me by taking me to graff expos and fucking buying me like 50 cans for my b-day and shit she loves it and i took her out with me bobming and she said she was shitting bricks that she was paranoid and scared to get caught.......i love it and hate it cuz if i get caught she will bail my ass and kick my ass. hehehehe :crazy: :crazy:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest eessee

i cant fucking spell like *know* and *bombing* owell u know i'm from timbuktu and shit :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Guest ceasoner

They think its pretty sad to do a crime for absolutly no personal gain...

And to be honest there kinda right...

Its like stealing a chocolate bar when you are illergect to chocolate...

Thats what they always say.....

my mom knows an she also knows she cant stop me from doin it an i guess she supports me she brought me to rack cans:p

They think its pretty sad to do a crime for absolutly no personal gain...

And to be honest there kinda right...

Its like stealing a chocolate bar when you are illergect to chocolate...

Thats what they always say.....

^^^^^^^^^^^

so what the the point of working your ass off making some rich greedy fucker richer your whole life an doin this to support you til you die an in the end there was no personal gain in life ther is no personal gain cuase in the end you loose it all so every one comes out even in the end...why struggle to survive just to die...you just lose in life

Guest ceasoner

thats a pretty bad way to look at life..

when im hear on earth im going to do somethin...

nothen comes for free, so when im here im not going to wait for things to come to me. im kinda make them happen...

"Good things may come to those who wait, but they only get the left overs from those who hustle"

Originally posted by eessee

how many do your parents know that you do graff or go out and support you or tell u to stop or they just dont knoe cuz my mom knows and she supports me by taking me to graff expos and fucking buying me like 50 cans for my b-day and shit she loves it and i took her out with me bobming and she said she was shitting bricks that she was paranoid and scared to get caught.......i love it and hate it cuz if i get caught she will bail my ass and kick my ass. hehehehe :crazy: :crazy:

Yeah my moms the exact same way and my dad knows i do it and doesent really approve but he doesent say to much either.

you got that all wrong lol i wasnt sayin dont get a job an live on the streets.lol i was just sayin nothing really comes out to be profitable in the long run

my parents know i write...they were pretty cool with it before i got busted, i'd walk out the house with paint and tell them i was going painting. they'd nag a little and tell me i was sleeping at the precinct if i got caught. my mom always thumbed through my books and my dad really never said shit but always tryed to give me advice when i was in the backyard painting. ever since i got caught though i keep it d/l.

ahh damn you lucky bastards disgust me

my parents were cool with graff before i got caught...they would say shit like "whos Snipe one, i saw his tag here" or 'so whats your tag look like", they knew i had spray paint and were cool with it....but when i got caught shit changed....they took my spray cans, my markers (i have a second collection stashed in my sisters beanie baby drawer) , they search my backpack occasionaly, they check my bed some nights to make sure im still home, my dad yells at me when he sees me checking out bombs on rooftops....basically i cant do graff right now...i havent gone bombing in a month and it sucks...the only shit ive done is hop a few buses and catch etch tags on bus shelters after school

you kids that have parents who dont care about graff or support it have no excuse for not being up..if my parents supported graff i would be up 10X more than i am now

well my dad doesnt even know (i dont think) and my mom kinda supports it..she gets most my paint and shit 4 me and orders shit from beatbreaks when i give her money..i still gotta keep it lowpro though since my dad doesnt know and prolly wouldnt like it

my parents were cool with me sketchin and checkin out spots to take flix but they never really got it that i was gettin up to until i got busted and now they dont even approve of me looking at flix online or sketchin in my book

i disrepect my parents alot but i always feel terrible after wards...i shoved my mom once into a wall and she hurt her back...i literaly shut myself in my room and beat my self with a bottle of hair gel i was so mad at myself

i dont feel sad about disrepectin my dad though..he gets on my nerves with his moral bullshit and when we fight i dont feel any remorse...just anger

Guest jeff123456
Originally posted by REGULATOR

ahh damn you lucky bastards disgust me

my parents were cool with graff before i got caught...they would say shit like "whos Snipe one, i saw his tag here" or 'so whats your tag look like", they knew i had spray paint and were cool with it....but when i got caught shit changed....they took my spray cans, my markers (i have a second collection stashed in my sisters beanie baby drawer) , they search my backpack occasionaly, they check my bed some nights to make sure im still home, my dad yells at me when he sees me checking out bombs on rooftops....basically i cant do graff right now...i havent gone bombing in a month and it sucks...the only shit ive done is hop a few buses and catch etch tags on bus shelters after school

you kids that have parents who dont care about graff or support it have no excuse for not being up..if my parents supported graff i would be up 10X more than i am now

FAG... dont let ur fucking parents walk over u.. u dumb pussy.. u tell ur parents in a nice way that u love graffiti and theres nothing they can do about it.. and if u parents take ur markers or paint u ask for them nicely and if they still dont give them back u fucking flip out... put ur fist threw a wall or something.. and u dont have to sneak out to do graffiti u just say mom dad im going out ill be back in a little while.. and u leave... dont be a bitch man..

they don't know... one christmas morning (early christmas morning is by far the best time of year to get up) i got up all over town in all the highly visible spots i couldn't hit any other time.

Then i was driving with my mom...and she said "oh look...somebodies been doing graffiti...they just did that like last night" (it had been like 3 nights) i said "where?....oh....yep"

then two weeks later i was driving with my mom and my dad...and they saw another one of my pieces, and somebody was buffing it. my parents started talking about it: "there's some vandalism"..."yep, painting over some graffiti." then he started pronouncing it in all these weird ways...graff- IT - ey....GRAFF-i-tye. then i told him to shut up.

then one day my mom asked me why i have so many big markers...and why i had a milk crate full of spray cans with the lids off. then she asked me if i was huffing...and said that was one way to really mess myself up. and i said no... I felt like showing her my respirator and reassuring her that i'm very cautious with harmful vapors.

they probably won't know unless i get caught, which is bound to happen someday, hopefully after i move out.

Guest whoami

Mom dont like it, I order my caps off the net, I have a C card now...Use all my own money.....Mom buying you montanna :lol: I hope your putting it to good use and not doing throwups with it...I'll go catch a metro ride into the city at nights...Sometimes when I get home shes sleeping sometimes she's not...:(

Originally posted by jeff123456

FAG... dont let ur fucking parents walk over u.. u dumb pussy.. u tell ur parents in a nice way that u love graffiti and theres nothing they can do about it.. and if u parents take ur markers or paint u ask for them nicely and if they still dont give them back u fucking flip out... put ur fist threw a wall or something.. and u dont have to sneak out to do graffiti u just say mom dad im going out ill be back in a little while.. and u leave... dont be a bitch man..

you kno i really wish it was that easy...but i really cant stand to watch my mom sob in my living room anymore for fucked up shit that ive done...all your little advice...ive already tried it, you have no idea what my parents are like...they are firm set in their beliefs and if they hate graff, then they are gonna hate what i do....dont call me a fag when you have no idea what kinda situation im in

Archived