parents

curious george

i was just wondering, how many of ya parents know you write and shit. and what do they think about it? my parents don't really seem to give 2 shits. they let me and my boy rayze do a piece in my basement of my house. i think they only real concern is me bombin and shit. they're always like, i don't wanna see none of that shit on any buildings. because i know how you write.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my mom buys me paint sometimes...its funny she will come home and hand me a bag and I look at her like what the fuck and its full of flat black and flat white.

I painted a freight for mom on mothers day and her birthday. so I am sure she knows about me bombing freights and she said that if I get caught not to expect any help from her.

my parents didn't mind that i wrote until they found out it was me and my best friend who did the 'penial invasion' all over the city. we went all city last summer with painting big, emaculate penises. hense, the name 'penial invasion'. "nothing profain" they said.

my mom is a tard about it man, all she ever talks about is how im going to jail.

------------------

"pound the shit out of all that control the masses of their rightful sanity..designate the powers of intrusion...grade a plot- bury all authority."

i'm old..

they don't care at all..

i told them about the weekend i had a while ago..yards, angry wives, maggot trains, some dude's dui

whatever..they laughed

Archived