parents who are all about controlling their kids

Mr. Mang

i have friends who have to be home "just because" at a certain hour. i was talking to my friend asking him if we were gonna stay out super late and skate but his dad said "no come come. you haven't been home all day". so what?!

my friends and i (at least with me) never drink or do drugs or shit like that anyway. not like we're doing evil things. can't a parent realize and sacrafice some bitching for the skate?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Stapler

I had a friend that used to get washed [bathed] by his mum up until he moved out [he was 16 when he movd out] THAT is OVER CONTROL................

since i was apprehended by the police back in february, my parents cracked down on me. now theyve chilled out a lot, but i still gotta be home at like 12ish.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i gotta sneak out to do graff...i straight up told my parents that when im 18 and im gonna continue this graff shit at my own will and they got all mad...they want me to "aim high"...phhhsssss......i also got caught and i gotta be home by like mid-night too it sucks

Guest tears*uno

my girlfriends mom wont let her talk to people who say curse words, or she just has "a bad feeling about". totally bogally.

when i go paint i just tell my parents im stayin at one of my friends houses. but im going to be 18 in september sooo. fuck all that ill just be like "LISTEN HO! Im going painting and there aint shit you can do about it!" yep thats what ill do.

"why were you roaming around last night at all hours of the morning?"

"i was at a friends house up the street"

"oh, what time did you get home?"

"i dont know..around 2"

"that's funny, i checked out here at 2:30 and 4:30 and you were nowhere to be found."

"i must have been in the bathroom at those times"

"for 2 hours?"

"no, you idiot...just when you came out to see if i was here"

fuck that shit...i'll do what i want!

"Dad, it's me, Bobby."

"It's three o'clock in the morning. Where are you?"

"Uh, well, that's just the thing, Dad, uh..we got arrested painting and I'm down here at the Interurban Substation in the tank with about fifty gang-bangin' murderers. Please come bail me out."

"Isn't this the same Bobby Jones that told me to fuck off, that it's your life and that you'll just do whatever the fuck you want, regardless of what I say?"

Silence.

"Hello?"

"Please come get me out."

"Forget it, big shot. You're big enough to do the crime, you're big enough to do the time. I told you to stop breaking the law. This is why. Good luck, kid. Goodnight."

Click.

Bzzzzz.

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by KaBar

"Dad, it's me, Bobby."

"It's three o'clock in the morning. Where are you?"

"Uh, well, that's just the thing, Dad, uh..we got arrested painting and I'm down here at the Interurban Substation in the tank with about fifty gang-bangin' murderers. Please come bail me out."

"Isn't this the same Bobby Jones that told me to fuck off, that it's your life and that you'll just do whatever the fuck you want, regardless of what I say?"

Silence.

"Hello?"

"Please come get me out."

"Forget it, big shot. You're big enough to do the crime, you're big enough to do the time. I told you to stop breaking the law. This is why. Good luck, kid. Goodnight."

Click.

Bzzzzz.

hahah thats exactly something my dad would do...

Originally posted by Stapler

I had a friend that used to get washed [bathed] by his mum up until he moved out [he was 16 when he movd out] THAT is OVER CONTROL................

Dude seriously that is FUCKED UP, like some sickening bad boy bubby type of shit.

my mom never cared much

i stayed out till all hours of the morning

it worked out fine for me because i knew how to take care of myself

and with all the freedom in the world i would actually end up staying at home many a night just because. some kids need parents to be strict because they are fucking idiots, and for the rest of us... well we can take care of ourselves, have social skills, and can strike up conversations with the homeless easily.

on a sidenote:

my roommate breast fed until he was 4 :lol:

Archived