Parent's and their Mid-Life crisises.

ETHREADZNY

My father has finally reached it, a little bit late age 55, but he did. anyway everyday consist of him looking through car magazines and boat magazines, looking to buy a sports boat, or a muscle car. within less then a year he has spent over 4 thousand dollars on a porject car. It is almost comical to hear my family argue about not letting my father order parts from jeg's parts. anyways who has witness their parts reach this crisis, and do you have any stories.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ?x«Krook»x?

my dad's been in his for years. sitting on the couch drinking and watching T.V. just like he used to back in college.:lol:

what a life, can I join him? please tell me he is sporting the al bundy posture, slouched with one hand down his pants.

Guest imported_Tesseract

The only sign i got is that he decided, at the tender age of 59, to start a lecture campaign on how i shouldnt be in a steady relationship for so many years...tsk, tsk, tsk...His best friend bought a 320HP car..maybe they're cruising around in it outside of clubs or shit.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Dad bought a motorcycle at 44, complete with shirts with skulls on them and appropiate leatherwear. Knowing dad's extremely decelerated rate of maturity though, he won't hit his real mid-life crisis until he's 80.

Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

what a life, can I join him? please tell me he is sporting the al bundy posture, slouched with one hand down his pants.

I dont see the point in waiting till midlife. I've been itting like that since about 6th grade.

My pop just bought a M5 (one of the nicest cars ever) ON CHROME! and goes to Vegas like 6 times a year, and numerous tropical destinations with the moms. Although when your rich as fuck is there such a thing as a midlife. Its life.

my dad got it so fucking hard. he started traveling to italy and grease by himself. he bought a lotus in red, so classic. he also works on a tiger, which he races in newfoundland every year. last year he got in this crash, and now they show the race on one of those racing networks all the time. its sooo fucking funny.

my pops suffers from insomnia.. he stays up all night long and orders product after product from the QVC channel.. he ordered so much shit last year we had to move to a bigger house to store it all..he did buy me this really nice waffel maker for my early kwanza present..what a guy..

Archived