Parent Meetings

sieb

Well, this monday, all my freinds moms are having a meeting, my mother included. This is not cool, cause besides drinking and smoking chronic, i do nothing bad. Like blatant vandalism (brick throwing, tipping porta-potties, pumpkin smashing through windshields of parked cars).

I also never skip school. And i dont need all these moms talking about how bad theyre kids are in front of my mom. Cause then my mom will think I do all the same bad things about 2 of these kids do. These other parents are so gay. One of them called some girls parents, and told them to not let there daughters hang out with our group of freinds, cause were a bunch of party animals. so gay-z. It doesnt help my best freind dropped out of high school to become a drug dealer, his parent will be there also. My mom is really out of the loop when it comes to the other parents. She doesnt really talk with them, and shes pretty cool, like one time my homie got real drunk and my mom made sure he got home with out getting caught by his parents. And for the last 4 months, my house has been the kick it spot to go to after kegs, for just like 10 fools, and some bitches. I have an alley you can smoke in. You can gurp as long as its hard A, and the drank is up in a water bottle, or in some other drink that isnt suspicious. Weve gotten away with drinking 40s on my porch everyday during the summer. But since were inside now its hard to do that, cause my house is small, my mom lets us smoke blunts cause she thinks there cigars and she doesnt care if kids smoke cigs as long as she is smoking a cigerette, but most of the time she makes us spark outside, she showed us how to spark a blunt on an oven burner yesterday. well i guess the good times are about to end.

and im not abotu to see my homies for a month, i wont be grounded tho, they will. ill just be kicking it with bitches, and writers, cause none of my main homies are writers and now that all my freinds are goign to be grounded for long periods of time, so im going to have to kick it with other people i know.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

in high school my mom started wailing that i "wasted high school" over and over again in front of a principal, my dad and a science teacher in a parent teacher conference about how bad i was doing in a class.

your mom wears tazmanian devil tshirts and listens to whitesnake huh?

i bet you also gotta pull her away from the wwf smackdown on tv cause shes glued to it and id bet nothing will get broken in your house in drunken stupors except maybe that fancy budweiser mirror on the wall, but no need to worry...your zebraskin tiger tsunami floormat will soak up all the beer you spill.

p.s. go check the kitchen i bet you got dishes stacked a mile high.

you my friend are what we beautiful folk reffer to as, whitetrash.

no im definitely not white trash, i live in a upper middle class neighborhood, but since my dad died, we havent had that much money.

my mom doesnt drink, and she only recently started smoking cigs again, she used to way back in the day, shes been really out of it since my dad died 2 years ago. my mom doesnt wear tasmanian devil tshirts either, she rocks normal middle age women clothing, and she listening to alot of folk music from the 60s, and other old people music. and the only reason we had to spark our blunt on the stove was that some bitch stole are lighter. and my mom didnt have a lighter, cause she hadnt gone to the store. friday night was cracking, i got hella faded at a keg, and then me and hella fools played vice city for hella, and then some girls came over. and saturday i played vice city for most of the day cause it was raining hella, and then i was about to do shrooms, but my gay ass freind, went to get them and didnt come back for 4 hours, and we played some dope nba game on my homies xbox. and his mom ordered us pizza. and then my homie who went to get shrooms came back empty handed, and we went to this bomb girls house, who was having people over, but it was mostly her older sisters freinds, who were like seniors from this all boy school, and this other catholic school, and they werent to tight, but it was mos def more cracking than video games. and i ended up on 65th at like one in the morning, and these lokes were mugging me and my homie, and it was pretty nerve racking.

but it turned out to be nothing, and me and my homie split a six pack before the night was over. and today im bout to go peep the del show

clarification, my mom didnt actually spark the blunt, she coached my homie while he did it, well smart today was not cracking cause del didnt show up at the skateshop he was supposed to be at, and the show sold out. and i went to church with some homies, and i spit game to some bomb girls. church was actually more cracking then the rest of my day, because all these girls were proud of me for not smoking chron, before i came. and it made me feel hella good about myself. shank ya very much

Guest socrates

Man that's not even funny, have some fucking respect you MOron

funny is this:

he said:

Originally posted by Nothing

i came. and it made me feel hella good about myself.

yo soc thats hella funny, my night definitely would have been dope if i got with some girls, i actually was laughing hard at what you posted soc.

and i dont think its fair that one dude can drop in your post like that. man he should just post his own post. but hey this is an internet message board, lets try not to take ourselves to seriously

Archived