Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Parent Meetings

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by sieb, Nov 16, 2002.

1. sieb

sieb New Jack

Well, this monday, all my freinds moms are having a meeting, my mother included. This is not cool, cause besides drinking and smoking chronic, i do nothing bad. Like blatant vandalism (brick throwing, tipping porta-potties, pumpkin smashing through windshields of parked cars).
    I also never skip school. And i dont need all these moms talking about how bad theyre kids are in front of my mom. Cause then my mom will think I do all the same bad things about 2 of these kids do. These other parents are so gay. One of them called some girls parents, and told them to not let there daughters hang out with our group of freinds, cause were a bunch of party animals. so gay-z. It doesnt help my best freind dropped out of high school to become a drug dealer, his parent will be there also. My mom is really out of the loop when it comes to the other parents. She doesnt really talk with them, and shes pretty cool, like one time my homie got real drunk and my mom made sure he got home with out getting caught by his parents. And for the last 4 months, my house has been the kick it spot to go to after kegs, for just like 10 fools, and some bitches. I have an alley you can smoke in. You can gurp as long as its hard A, and the drank is up in a water bottle, or in some other drink that isnt suspicious. Weve gotten away with drinking 40s on my porch everyday during the summer. But since were inside now its hard to do that, cause my house is small, my mom lets us smoke blunts cause she thinks there cigars and she doesnt care if kids smoke cigs as long as she is smoking a cigerette, but most of the time she makes us spark outside, she showed us how to spark a blunt on an oven burner yesterday. well i guess the good times are about to end.
    and im not abotu to see my homies for a month, i wont be grounded tho, they will. ill just be kicking it with bitches, and writers, cause none of my main homies are writers and now that all my freinds are goign to be grounded for long periods of time, so im going to have to kick it with other people i know.

2. FourOneTwo

FourOneTwo Member

Your friends sound stupid.

3. Tre$Loco$

Tre$Loco$ Member

ha yer fucked youngblood

4. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

you really have no choice but to kill them all

5. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

sounds like its off to jail with you.

6. loudhardfast

loudhardfast Member

fuck your friends, kick it with the "bitches"

7. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

8. Organ Donor

Organ Donor Elite Member

friends are over rated.

9. "She thinks its cigars..."
    :rolleyes:
    Sure she does...

10. socrates

socrates Guest

Girls go for guys their parents tell them not too....get em

11. imported_MoeLarryCurly

imported_MoeLarryCurly Member

"today children i will be making some cookies for you and teach you all proper blunt sparking etiquette."maybe one day she'll make brownies for you guys.
    you lucky/unlucky situation sounds like my friend but he doesnt say "gay-z"
    well good luck with the soccermom quilting bee conference.,weed

12. socrates

socrates Guest

You're mom's in denial by the way

13. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

in high school my mom started wailing that i "wasted high school" over and over again in front of a principal, my dad and a science teacher in a parent teacher conference about how bad i was doing in a class.

14. socrates

socrates Guest

And then she gave you a hug and said she loved you

15. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

sounds like some bullshit to me.....