parent meeting revisited

sieb

Well the meeting happened, and my mom knows all my freinds smoke and that i do to, and shes cool with it, she doesnt want people smoking chronic tho in the house though. and my mom says she actually was oblivious to everything thats going on, and she doesnt care if i cheif as long as i dont drink, which is nowhere near as enjoyable as chiefing, no problems there.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wow, I actually had no idea that the picture WAS michael jackson!

and that baby's name is Prince Michael II?

AND he has 2 other kids? One obviously named Prince Michael I...

Why is he molesting all those stranger kids when he's got 3 of his own?

And, where exactly did he get that baby?

Originally posted by Smart

wow, I actually had no idea that the picture WAS michael jackson!

and that baby's name is Prince Michael II?

AND he has 2 other kids? One obviously named Prince Michael I...

Why is he molesting all those stranger kids when he's got 3 of his own?

And, where exactly did he get that baby?

he makes the babies from all the excess skin and bone removed during his countless plastic surgeries. and i think he is dropping the kid from the 2nd story to test durability. i know i would.

Guest im not witty

i read that mj owes bank of america 1/4 billion dollars in interest b/c if you think about it, he doesnt really make money anymore, huge album production cost, no profits,. maybe hes holding that baby hostage.

Guest FlamingHobo
Originally posted by Smart

Michael Jackson justs keeps spinning totally out of control...

if that was his baby it wouldn't be THAT white...just because you bleach your skin doesn't mean your dna changes....

BERLIN, Germany -- Michael Jackson looks set to escape a criminal investigation after dangling his youngest baby over a Berlin hotel balcony.

Prosecutors said they would only investigate if they receive a complaint, The Associated Press reported.

Jackson, in Germany to receive a lifetime achievement award and to attend a benefit night for homeless children, held the boy over the fourth storey balcony as he greeted fans.

Jackson has apologised for the headline-grabbing stunt saying he made a "terrible mistake" but it has not stopped European media splashing with stories condemning the superstar.

In Germany, the BZ daily described Jackson as "foolish" but British tabloids were far harsher. "Lunatic" yelled The Sun while its big rival The Daily Mirror called Jackson the "mad bad dad."

However, Berlin prosecutors said they were not investigating the incident, although an inquiry could be opened if any complaint against Jackson were filed, The Associated Press reported.

The boy, his legs kicking, had what seemed to be a white cloth over his head as Jackson held him, with one arm around his waist, over the iron rail of the balcony of the luxurious Adlon Hotel on Tuesday.

The child, wearing a baby blue jumper, is the reclusive singer's third and youngest, Prince Michael II, Antje Sigesmund, a spokeswoman for the Bambi entertainment award ceremony, told The Associated Press.

In a written statement Jackson later said: "I made a terrible mistake. I got caught up in the excitement of the moment. I would never intentionally endanger the lives of my children."

Little is known about Prince Michael II. People Magazine reported in August that he was six months old. The magazine, citing an anonymous friend, said the boy was not adopted and did not identify the mother.

The singer also has two children with ex-wife Debbie Rowe: a five-year-old boy -- also named Prince Michael -- and a four-year-old girl, Paris. The couple divorced in 1999.

Archived