Pardon Us Bubba.... (late night ethnic sketch session with the hessian profession.)

CoreyHaimIsMyRoleModel

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this was the second installment in the "SHADY AFRICANS" sketch series.... you can catch the more recent "SHADY AFRICAN SERIES 5" rolling into a town near you. (i.e. we sketch em on trains with markers and oilbars so ya'll can appreciate.)

and ihateu..... that 2nd one was supposed to be oj, but then mr leroy started havin quivers so he decided to make it ali. haha

glad ya'll appreciate some southern hospitality..... too bad if we ever venture down south ta atlanta, we'd get smoked by some of our inspiration.

more to come..... stay tunes...

Guest GoBiloe
Originally posted by wutangbanger

true am feeling that

yeah me too. nobody likes the PC police, but i don't really get what the idea behind these is. i mean, sure, they are ironic, but what's the point? they are definitely racist, and the reactions of people on this board are "shady"...

maybe i'm just getting offended i live in a place where there are black people (that is, nyc, as opposed to colorado).

i'm curious to see who else finds it offensive to mock black people and black culture. man, if you got caught with that shit in NYC you would be beaten severely! haha

Guest Jan Ulrich

the guy aeon who draws these is a complete fucking idiot. he's a straight biggot and apparently has no shame in the fact that he's just another rich white kid laughing at poor black people. he wears prada too. cuz he's into being "pretty".

you still ripping roman dirge off holmes?

Archived