pardon me for interjecting at this present moment

synaps

dont you hate it when you're upstairs chilling and your roomie has a lady over, so you fill up a pitcher of beer and go upstairs to give em some quiet time to do their thing.

then you noticed that somehow your pitcher has suddenly vanished and clearly needs to be refilled, so you get up to go downstairs

BUT

you realise that you cant because for the last half hour you've been stuck upstairs hearing your roomie slapping her ass and calling her a filthy whore and to take his cock like the dirty bitch she is, while in turn she screams "OH CHRIST YOU'RE HURTING ME... TAKE IT OUT"

which really isnt a problem. thats fucking champ, imo. if he was clever he should be recording it.

i'm trying to be really calm here and the better man, letting him wrap it up without suddenly realizing there is an ineligible reciever downfield... but i'm quite upset that some filthy slorch is standing in the way of my kegerator and i.

the only thing i can think of is that he tossed off earlier in the evening, or otherwise after close to an hour now, he should of spunked on her face.

im all about my roomate blowing his rocks on some girls grill, but it annoys me when he is as inconsiderate as to let it last that long in the living room. thats communal property. worse more, thats the beer sector of the house. he could at least ask me if i'd like to put it in her bum-funnel to make up for him taking his sweet time.

edit:

and sweet christ if i find cum stains on my brand new italian leather... there will be a jihad.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MaKeItHaPpEn@Jul 26 2005, 09:22 AM

well damn...sound like some crazy shit is going on.id go down there anyways though.what time is it where you live?

its like 5:25 right now. which is fine, we're night owls.

im just pissed that he's been doing it for that long in the lounge. he could of quite easily of let her just sauce up the manus and then take her to his room (if he knew it would take this long).

i dont mind them fucking in the living room.

this has just taken way fucking long and i'd like to get another pitcher.

nah. no banging on the walls. i'd have to stomp my feet because they're downstairs.

i've decided that if he doesnt wrap it up and infect her freshness seal before expiration date (t minus 15mins and closing) that i'm just going to go down there

oh most def.

we have plenty of filthy bitches come through the house. some for reasons i will neglect to mention on this particular thread, but either way... if she bugs out and wont let him slooge in her baby cave, then it's his fault, imo.

i'm getting my beer, godammit.

t minus 7minutes

Originally posted by casekonly@Jul 26 2005, 11:01 AM

so, i wonder if he made it downstairs???

synaps, you're not a small guy, why don't you just bust up in there with a ski mask on and talk some shit, grab beer, and then run abck upstairs shouting about how you're a super hero for jesus?

oh sweet mother of what in the fuck

im laughing audibly

:haha: :haha: :haha:

update:

out of nowhere, they suddenly went from putting holes in the walls, to openning the door and saking me if i wanted anything from 711, right as i was getting up to walk down there.

funny how things work out.

i got downstairs and filled up enough beezola to last me another two hours and brought it upstairs.

to my grand suprise... they're back at it.

Originally posted by WhiteOx@Jul 26 2005, 11:16 AM

good thread.

If shes sucha slut why don't you go down and finish her off? and tape it.

usually, i would. we have a lot of different types of girls come through the house. some for different reasons than others, but none the less. my roomate would of given me the heads up that she was down with the three the hard way before hand, which he didn't. hense, i gave them space.

they're back at it, and i'm back to running out of beer

edit:

as far as taping goes. thats a tricky situation for me/us right now

Originally posted by caffeine@Jul 26 2005, 12:19 PM

Theres only one thing that would truly make this thread great.

Flicks of so mentioned filthy bitches.

paysite will be up soon. many many to pick between

Originally posted by saraday@Jul 26 2005, 12:31 PM

EVERY BEER MUST SUFFER THE JIHAD

right you are, ken!

not sure about the couch. they're still down there.

but if i find a stain tomorrow, i'm seriously going to flip the fuck out. i didnt spend a couple grand on those things just for *** to squirt his nature boy juice on em

hahaha.. good classy start to a thread. sounds like a friend or two of mine would say the same shit..

(not that im the guy downstairs on your couch blowing his shit everywhere, i can just see my people complaining about something that)

on a side note, I screwed this pretty hot girl the other day but it was bad..

Not only was shit not trimmed to perfection but it was fucking smelly..

Im afraid every hot broad here on out is going to be like this..

any mental help you guys can push my way to kill this very bad perception i cant get rid of now??