Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

pardon me for interjecting at this present moment

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by synaps, Jul 26, 2005.

1. synaps

synaps Senior Member

dont you hate it when you're upstairs chilling and your roomie has a lady over, so you fill up a pitcher of beer and go upstairs to give em some quiet time to do their thing.

then you noticed that somehow your pitcher has suddenly vanished and clearly needs to be refilled, so you get up to go downstairs

BUT

you realise that you cant because for the last half hour you've been stuck upstairs hearing your roomie slapping her ass and calling her a filthy whore and to take his cock like the dirty bitch she is, while in turn she screams "OH CHRIST YOU'RE HURTING ME... TAKE IT OUT"

which really isnt a problem. thats fucking champ, imo. if he was clever he should be recording it.

i'm trying to be really calm here and the better man, letting him wrap it up without suddenly realizing there is an ineligible reciever downfield... but i'm quite upset that some filthy slorch is standing in the way of my kegerator and i.
    the only thing i can think of is that he tossed off earlier in the evening, or otherwise after close to an hour now, he should of spunked on her face.

im all about my roomate blowing his rocks on some girls grill, but it annoys me when he is as inconsiderate as to let it last that long in the living room. thats communal property. worse more, thats the beer sector of the house. he could at least ask me if i'd like to put it in her bum-funnel to make up for him taking his sweet time.

edit:
    and sweet christ if i find cum stains on my brand new italian leather... there will be a jihad.

2. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

well damn...sound like some crazy shit is going on.id go down there anyways though.what time is it where you live?

3. synaps

synaps Senior Member

its like 5:25 right now. which is fine, we're night owls.

im just pissed that he's been doing it for that long in the lounge. he could of quite easily of let her just sauce up the manus and then take her to his room (if he knew it would take this long).
    i dont mind them fucking in the living room.

this has just taken way fucking long and i'd like to get another pitcher.

4. someone

someone Member

[​IMG]

hahha sucks for you now make sure when you go downstairs there is no dirty pillows stains on the couch

edit 5:25 you must be in new york or like makeithappen said in the same timezone as us

5. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

hahah ok soo were in the same timezone.you should just start banging on the walls and yelling like a madman,they should get the picture.

6. synaps

synaps Senior Member

nah. no banging on the walls. i'd have to stomp my feet because they're downstairs.

i've decided that if he doesnt wrap it up and infect her freshness seal before expiration date (t minus 15mins and closing) that i'm just going to go down there

7. synaps

synaps Senior Member

this may be rather stingy on my behalf but

beer > my roomate banging some slut for an hour

8. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

hahaha,im already eattin cereall.no more beer for me.but yea id say if he doesnt stop soon just get the beer,im sure if he can call her a dirty whore,smack her and keep going on,shes been seen fucking by many other guys while having sex.

9. synaps

synaps Senior Member

oh most def.

we have plenty of filthy bitches come through the house. some for reasons i will neglect to mention on this particular thread, but either way... if she bugs out and wont let him slooge in her baby cave, then it's his fault, imo.

i'm getting my beer, godammit.

t minus 7minutes

10. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

hahahah.splooge in her baby cave.im sure she wouldnt have a problem if they were yelling such things that you described in the first post.

11. useurname

useurname Member

Yo I got it why dont you climb out the window and go in through the front door and be all like "oh shit im sorry Ill just get my beer and go upstairs"

12. synaps

synaps Senior Member

hahahah

13. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

14. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

so, i wonder if he made it downstairs???

synaps, you're not a small guy, why don't you just bust up in there with a ski mask on and talk some shit, grab beer, and then run abck upstairs shouting about how you're a super hero for jesus?

15. DiptInButter

DiptInButter Junior Member

yeah synaps, dothedamnthing! brews before bros