paranormal investigation

hungoverseas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

There's quite a few people who take this stuff very seriously. I don't know how you'd get into it. Perhaps check out some professional organizations like the American Association of Psychics.

I don't know how it would be as a career choice but it's no joke and people are very serious about this.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Remote Viewing, the ability to see a location and what is going on by using only your mind. The goverment is supposed to have a secret team of remote viewers to gather information about targets in other locations. Spooky shit

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Originally posted by MAR+Mar 8 2006, 07:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MAR - Mar 8 2006, 07:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SneakandCreep@Mar 8 2006, 08:40 PM

The goverment is supposed to have a secret team of remote viewers to gather information about targets in other locations. Spooky shit

pic_2.gif

[/b]

The U.S. government used remote viewing during the cold war under the code names Sun Streak, Grill Flame, Center Lane, and the most famous, project Stargate. It is speculated that the use of RV is still in existence in our government, but we only know about the projects listed and a few others which have, as far as the American people are concerned, been discontinued.

Originally posted by SneakandCreep+Mar 8 2006, 07:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SneakandCreep - Mar 8 2006, 07:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by MAR@Mar 8 2006, 07:43 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-SneakandCreep@Mar 8 2006, 08:40 PM

The goverment is supposed to have a secret team of remote viewers to gather information about targets in other locations. Spooky shit

pic_2.gif

The U.S. government used remote viewing during the cold war under the code names Sun Streak, Grill Flame, Center Lane, and the most famous, project Stargate. It is speculated that the use of RV is still in existence in our government, but we only know about the projects listed and a few others which have, as far as the American people are concerned, been discontinued.

[/b]

Yes...

..and 2PAC AINT DEAD AND THERE WERE 10 SHOOTERS USING UMBRELLA GUNS AT JFKS ASSASINATION AND THE GOVERNMENT HAS HIDDEN CAMERAS IN YOUR COMPUTER THAT ARE LOOKING AT YOU RIGHT NOWWWWWW

Originally posted by SneakandCreep@Mar 8 2006, 04:40 PM

Remote Viewing, the ability to see a location and what is going on by using only your mind. The goverment is supposed to have a secret team of remote viewers to gather information about targets in other locations. Spooky shit

if i had remote viewing....id be taking my mind to all kinds of girls locker rooms...lol....and why remote view for the government....id locate Osama go shit him and his entourage and collect the $35 million my damn self...

oh yeah...ghost hunting....just go to a cemetary around midnight with a tape recorder....GIS does it.....dont you guys listen to coast to coast with art bell or george norry on the talk station?

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

i have had 3 experiences

number 1

i had a good friend down the street they lived in the house that was haunted or something but when we would go down to the basement the walls would be clean and everything while sitting down there th walls would always bleed all the way down to the floor till there was puddles of it they had the house blessed by a priest 3 times and it would always come back so they did it 1 last time and sprayed the walls with holy water and it never came back again we do not know why this happened i really do not want to know why it happened

number 2

at another friends house

well his grandmother died and so they got some items from her house you know well grandma did not want them to have it or something because they had a old rocking chair (her favorite always use to sit in it) they set it up in the living room area of the house and every night at 9 pm the damn thing would start rocking all by itsself everynight if you would go to sit in it you could feel this very cold energy over you very strange so one night it kept rocking it moved to the end of the stairs to the basement fell and broke and never heard anything more about it

number 3

Ouija board

i had a friend we played with a ouija board all the time well one night we were sitting on one of the big trampolines playing it we wanted to connect to his grandma that had passed away a year before she really hated that game and was really against it for religious reasons anyway we were playing and tryed to contact her and got someone else it kept says you can not kill me like ten times it wrote this out we were scared shitless so we closed it and threw it in the fireplace and watched it burn we went to sleep we heard some noises and woke up, and the fuckin thing was sitting on the table so we burned it again put some firestarter on it this time and watched the thing burn for good..............but when we woke up the next moring it was sitting there yet again i was to scared as i was 10 or 12 at the time so i ran home i wanted nothing to do with the thinng anymore he destroyed it somehow like a week later and we never messed with a ouija board again

there edited for my ouija naming :gaga:

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Want to get into ghost hunting? Check out these cats:

http://www.the-atlantic-paranormal-society.com/

They also have a show on SCIFI that comes on Wensday nights. They sometimes find some mad freaky shit. Funny thing is that these guys are Roto-Rooter Plumbers in the day. So if two dudes from Rhode Island could hunt ghosts and get there own TV show so can you.