paranoia

Vanity

perhaps i'm being paranoid here.... but do some of the questions on here scare you guys?

we know cops check these boards.

there have been threads asking for you pics (the webcam thread).

your height/weight (The how much do you wiegh thread)

and your name (uh.. the name thread).

i the majority of kids here don't paint and don't really care... but i try to stay away from these.

uh.. thanks.. peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

just dont give em any info thats substantial. they cant pin you for being a certain weight. and if you have a common name it doesnt matter if you post it. the pictures, yes. id stay away from that one. the ones that im more suspicious about are ones like, "any of you kids like drum n bass". then opening a thread right after called, "any of you like hiphop?", or something like that. theres just something about those ones. i hear you though. ive got my eye on a few heads on this board. YOULL NEVER GET ME SUCKAS!!!!! hahaha

damn, i don't know - but would cops really be on here gathering info...

seems far fetched.

well, if you coppers are looking at the boards, hit me up with a visit to the pad:

jesse rodriguez

6251 humbolt

san antonio, tx. 78224

dude, theres a humboldt san antonio? haha. im from humboldt county ca. fuck yeah. i think cops who come on boards like these are hte most pathetic motherfuckers in the world. thats right you fuckin piggies. there are plenty of more important things you could be doing. i want a tax rebate for the money that goes toward funding you sorry faggots. wait, i dont pay taxes. my family should get refunds. i hope you get a brain tumor from staring at a screen so long dipshits. get a life...

dude....beleive it or not, cops have better things to do than look for a writer on a graffiti bored....be careful....if you post your name or your own sketches, just dont give personal info.ie location, age etc

its good to stay paranoid and all but no matter what you say to a cop over the internet, they aint got shit... i could tell a cop i killed a few people on this board and he really couldnt do shit. unless you tell him when and where your going to paint i think you'll be pretty straight.

some of you newcomers may have missed it.. but at leas t2 cops were already called out on here.

bobobbi was a narc that had like 1500 posts and befriended many of the people on here.

and the other was some cope from virginia that was all 'yo yo yo.. what's up my wiggers, you wanna do some tagging?'

and that doesn't include all those that simply just sit here and read the boards. cops round here do 95% of their graff investigating online.

if someone was really on these boards, they could find out where i live, my name, and what i write... but that's more because others didn't keep their mouth shut.

Guest Canadiano

true that the cops like to use the internet to investigate. no one knows what i write on this piece, so it's all good.

Guest greedy mars

ive know the wiehgt thread is cool and so in the name thread. i know both of the kids that started them so .. yeah

Guest willy.wonka

funny thing is..a long time ago everybody knew that i report in every month..im still here.nobody cares though.people like it cause i take photos of graf taskforce files and post them...people actually like my photos.its cool, im a nightowl.

:) <---this lets you all know that its all a ok.

Archived