Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

paranoia

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Vanity, Jul 26, 2002.

1. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

perhaps i'm being paranoid here.... but do some of the questions on here scare you guys?

we know cops check these boards.

there have been threads asking for you pics (the webcam thread).
    your height/weight (The how much do you wiegh thread)
    and your name (uh.. the name thread).

i the majority of kids here don't paint and don't really care... but i try to stay away from these.

uh.. thanks.. peace

2. evilistic

evilistic Elite Member

same.but see im a paranoid fucker.

3. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

me too.

and yes, I am very, very paranoid. Gotta Stay Noyded.

4. melt

melt Guest

i was thinking the same thing.

5. dahighlifdhl

dahighlifdhl Senior Member

6. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

did someone say swif1?

7. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

8. jah

jah Elite Member

just dont give em any info thats substantial. they cant pin you for being a certain weight. and if you have a common name it doesnt matter if you post it. the pictures, yes. id stay away from that one. the ones that im more suspicious about are ones like, "any of you kids like drum n bass". then opening a thread right after called, "any of you like hiphop?", or something like that. theres just something about those ones. i hear you though. ive got my eye on a few heads on this board. YOULL NEVER GET ME SUCKAS!!!!! hahaha

9. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

damn, i don't know - but would cops really be on here gathering info...

seems far fetched.

well, if you coppers are looking at the boards, hit me up with a visit to the pad:

jesse rodriguez
    6251 humbolt
    san antonio, tx. 78224

10. jah

jah Elite Member

dude, theres a humboldt san antonio? haha. im from humboldt county ca. fuck yeah. i think cops who come on boards like these are hte most pathetic motherfuckers in the world. thats right you fuckin piggies. there are plenty of more important things you could be doing. i want a tax rebate for the money that goes toward funding you sorry faggots. wait, i dont pay taxes. my family should get refunds. i hope you get a brain tumor from staring at a screen so long dipshits. get a life...

11. nicio

nicio Member

dude....beleive it or not, cops have better things to do than look for a writer on a graffiti bored....be careful....if you post your name or your own sketches, just dont give personal info.ie location, age etc

12. ToYs

ToYs Guest

its good to stay paranoid and all but no matter what you say to a cop over the internet, they aint got shit... i could tell a cop i killed a few people on this board and he really couldnt do shit. unless you tell him when and where your going to paint i think you'll be pretty straight.

13. nicio

nicio Member

at work, i sneezed on a policeman's muffin

14. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

some of you newcomers may have missed it.. but at leas t2 cops were already called out on here.
    bobobbi was a narc that had like 1500 posts and befriended many of the people on here.
    and the other was some cope from virginia that was all 'yo yo yo.. what's up my wiggers, you wanna do some tagging?'
    and that doesn't include all those that simply just sit here and read the boards. cops round here do 95% of their graff investigating online.

if someone was really on these boards, they could find out where i live, my name, and what i write... but that's more because others didn't keep their mouth shut.

15. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

true that the cops like to use the internet to investigate. no one knows what i write on this piece, so it's all good.