paper for your anus.

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

speaking from experience...I can tell you that was the ad that the designer absolutely loathed the most, but they included it in the presentation just because they needed one extra idea. they never thought in a million years that the client would actually like it...which of course is exactly why they did.

Guest im not witty

why do toilet paper ads/commercials always avoid the issue. its always some fuzzy teddybear in the kitchen and hes "oh so snuggy" or whatever the fuck, how about telling me how well your paper is going to remove the birthday cake-ish substance from twixt my ass cheeks after a night of chinese buffet and guiness extra stout.

Originally posted by im not witty

why do toilet paper ads/commercials always avoid the issue. its always some fuzzy teddybear in the kitchen and hes "oh so snuggy" or whatever the fuck, how about telling me how well your paper is going to remove the birthday cake-ish substance from twixt my ass cheeks after a night of chinese buffet and guiness extra stout.

lmao

Guest im not witty

yea but at least they show a pad and they pour some shit on it, and its like wow look how good this will contain your vaginal bleeding... ive never even seen a toilet paper commercial in a bathroom. i mean even if you have to wipe up some blue paste ala maxi pad commercial, just show me something.

just once i wanna see a guy on the toilet wipe his ass with some rough sandpaper john wayne TP, groan and say "is there any other way?" and then the little wood fairy teddy bear whatever can come in and give him the good shit, ;) and then he wipes his ass and goes "thank you, fuckin crazy little bear hallucination"

Originally posted by im not witty

just once i wanna see a guy on the toilet wipe his ass with some rough sandpaper john wayne TP, groan and say "is there any other way?" and then the little wood fairy teddy bear whatever can come in and give him the good shit, ;) and then he wipes his ass and goes "thank you, fuckin crazy little bear hallucination"

This is hilarious.

Originally posted by SteveAustin

they never thought in a million years that the client would actually like it...which of course is exactly why they did.

yep.

right now as I type there like 10 add agency people in the other room.

I cant believe how damn trendy these people are considering their

product is some bland cereal. wankers

You probably won't believe me when I tell you that new CushyT-brand bathroom

tissue is the softest, most absorbent bathroom tissue you'll ever try. Heck,

I was skeptical at first, too! Even after learning about Cushy'sT specially

quilted "Moistu-Weave" inlay, I still thought, "Come on! How much better

could one bathroom tissue be than another?" But once you've felt for

yourself the heavenly sensation of a folded-up wad of CushyT sliding across

your excrement-smeared anus, you're sure to agree: CushyT is the most

luxurious tissue you'll ever wipe your ass with!

Re: what the fuck is the freak in the doorway doing?

Originally posted by !@#$%

poop man searches for all poop related news every morning.

then he blesses us with his funk nuggets

Hahaha!

And I had the same question about the dude in the doorway. He looks like Patrick Swayze at the end of Ghost when he goes to heaven. Hhm.

Archived