PAPER CHASE...

1000+

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

<span style='color:darkblue'>this is like to funny i was just about to make a comment like "dude i hope that says ugly cause thats all it is" then i scroll down the page hoping to see more sketches thinking.... maybe that was his earlier sketches maybe he has some tight new ones.... then i see the wall pic and remember back when u flooded the hwd board with u and ur homies shit and i look at the name and its the same as u used there....then i retract all previous comments;) but i think ur dope:D good shit.. peace</span>

• 10 months later...

yeah that shit is terrible. learn to handle criticism. work on making your letters more like letters and less like random sticks formed into odd bundles which sort of resemble letters. don't use so many arrows, don't connect your 'letters'. looks like you got your perspective down though. Start with simples

point and laugh

bahahahhahhahhahah, Damn your shit is wretched need to develope some skills before you try fades to make you wack ass piece look cooler

need some basic shit , liek get a throwie or somthing , im wasteing my time and your wasteing a thread ,

sketch books are made for a reason , exsperiment

Archived