Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

pants

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by --zeSto--, Aug 10, 2001.

1. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

well MR.Fancy-Pants...

I'm in a pair right now that I never want to take off.
    FDCO416 customs!!

2. curious george

curious george Senior Member

i hate it when you wear your favorite pair of pants out and then you think you can go buy another pair, same style/brand whatever and the fuckin things are a discontinued style. it really pisses me off.

3. TOY

TOY New Jack

i cant find pants short enough. gap only carries 28L in relax fit. the fit is good but they only come in a couple washes. so i moved to standard fit, the shortest they have is 30L and those 2 inches make a difference. they look kind of funny. oh well

4. Klypse

Klypse Elite Member

why dont you get them hemmed?

5. TOY

TOY New Jack

theyre only $40 jeans and im lazy.

6. George Dubyah Bush

George Dubyah Bush Senior Member

But, the best pants you have to break in for years, and then one day you put em on, andyou're like, holy shit, these look alot better on me then they did wen i was in 8th grade. (the fact is that i wore really baggy shit in 8th grade, and now that im almost a legal adult, they work out really well. and the fact that i lost my baby fat was good too.)

yeah situations like those rock.

7. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

word about shorts...I need a tan on my legs like whoa and to top it off I have scrawny little stick legs..I never wear shorts.

8. unknown

unknown Guest

it was 95 degrees today and i wore corduroy pants. oh well, i will take a nice pair of pants over shorts anyday

9. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

10. tow up from tha flow up !

tow up from tha flow up ! Member

for girls. Express has the best jeans. They are already broken in for you and they make your butt look so effin good. I hate finding a pair of jeans that look good but are so god damn stiff you can't sit down for 2 weeks.

------------------
    PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

11. Trend

Trend Member

i prefer shorts over pants... im 6'5" so its hard to find any pants that look right on me... cuz i wear my pants pretty baggy... whatever.

12. imported_joewelcome

imported_joewelcome Senior Member

it's not about pants at the moment- if you're on the east it's about going full-on naked cause it's hotter'n a muhfucker.

but! the best pair in the world, good for everything, comfortable as hell and a must for any trip-- Vietnam issue olive drab US fatigues. they're not a full camo so you don't look like a nazi, they might have the perfect amount of bagginess if you survived that whole 1992 skate/streetwear thing of stupid big ratty shit pants (if you can't see your feet in 2001, you're a sucker or you're 14). let's say, the size large is perfect and i'm not a skinny guy.

these joints are functional, work everywhere, classic, perfect. i got 2 pair and need more. apparently good A/N stores have a hard time getting them since the Japanese keep them in high demand. jump on it.

13. Trend

Trend Member

dude, i have the same things only they're a little smaller, they're white, and they're socks.

i apologize, im in a really hyper, bugged-out mood right now cuz the weekend is finally here...............

14. mr.e

mr.e Senior Member

dont you love it when you get a really good pair? i mean, they are so slept on. i actually found a place that sells nice pants for fat guys. 65/35 cotton/poly blend nice length.... fits like a dream.

anyone else share good pant experiences.

15. kid furie

kid furie Senior Member

It's important to have a job that makes a difference, boys, that's why I manually masturbate caged animals for artificial insemination.