Panties..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest im not witty

wow, ive been one up'ed.

not flicks of girls in panties but flicks of panties you dont remember how you got. brah-VO! i salute you.

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/aeso/panties7.JPG'>

Most are hot, some i dont remember, esp those purple ones..yikes..

The cheetah ones, from an ex girl...yes she was small, but of age..if thats what you thinkin..:D

wash these damn things! your sister is gonna whoop your ass when she catches you writin on her underwear...

I got some strippers G's from the Spearmint Rhino. They weren't the ones tity bars sometimes give away as promo. These were hers. They smelled like body spray like a mutha. I still got them in my junk drawer to make it smell nice.

Guest willy.wonka

hahahahahahahha

i had panties....the only proof i have now are girls that signed my bed..they think its kinda funny.."with all the signatures i have."

I got another pair of G's from this one chick I knew. I told her I was gonna keep them. Then she had to drive all the way home to go pick up some new ones cause she was gonna go see her boyfriend of 2 years after he got off work and she didn't want to go over with no undies.

still got 'em next to the stripper g's.

maybe I should auction them off on ebay or something

Archived