Panic Room

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by High Priest

Id rather pay 4 dollars for death to smoochy...

i totally wnat to see death to smoochy...and panic room has me intrigued also...

movies are eight bucks in my region...i heard the average price is ten bucks...

p.s. don't get me started on the candy

haha sucks to be you mafukkas~! leme break it down for you:

matinee 5.25

small drink 2.75

medium drink 3.00

large drink 3.25

small popcorn 3.00

medium popcorn 3.75

large popcorn 4.25

used to work at the movies and racking posters, mylars, and still have the ability to get in free priceless

:D

We saw a special screening of Panic Room about 6 months ago (couple weeks after Sep 11th to be exact)... and I dont know how much it was changed from the version we saw but it wasn't that good. Jarod Leto's character was retarded, and there were a few problems with the story line. The suspense was eehhh... alright, I will admit that - but expecting something like what David Fincher did with Fight Club... damn now that movie was the shit and compared to that movie this one bombs. There are some decent digital camera effects similar to what he did with Fight Club but I just lose interest in all the fancy shit after a while.

Bottom line, script and characters suck, I could have written a better screenplay for this movie myself. Another good idea gone to waste, what a shame.

bump

911.......please hold

can that be any faker?

i'd expect jodie's character to have some sympathy in the end.

anyway...who agrees with me that jodie foster be looking FINE in that movie? especially with those glasses...girl holla back woot woot.

Originally posted by daus

We saw a special screening of Panic Room about 6 months ago (couple weeks after Sep 11th to be exact)... and I dont know how much it was changed from the version we saw but it wasn't that good. Jarod Leto's character was retarded, and there were a few problems with the story line. The suspense was eehhh... alright, I will admit that - but expecting something like what David Fincher did with Fight Club... damn now that movie was the shit and compared to that movie this one bombs. There are some decent digital camera effects similar to what he did with Fight Club but I just lose interest in all the fancy shit after a while.

Bottom line, script and characters suck, I could have written a better screenplay for this movie myself. Another good idea gone to waste, what a shame.

I think I smell bullshit.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Got you all beat.

Matinee in PR: $4.50 for the bling-ass theaters, $2.50 for the run down crappy ones.

Saw Ice Age on Friday. Funny shit. Beer,

El Mamerro

finally got to see it this weekend....first off the speakers werent working in surround sound for the first 10 minutes so i was seriously pissed about that, minus the speakers though i was entertained.....not really a great movie by any means but it was fun and a bit suspenseful. i though the action started off a little too quick, they should have built the characters a little more.....regardless jodie fosters tits were off the rocker so even when it got chessy i was still having fun....

^three stars^

Archived