Pam Anderson has Hep C?

Guest Canadiano

Guest Canadiano

i have a feeling I might've missed out on a thread that already discussed this, and I am now realizing that perhaps I should've searched, but anyways...this girl, I heard, admitted to it on Larry King Live the other day, and some idiot told me that she is planning on starting treatment in December. :confused:

Who knows what about hep c? I figured she'd get something, considering she's an airhead slut, and is dealing with the likes of Kid Rock and Motley Crue.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Pam Anderson to undergo hepatitis C treatment

By Cesar G. Soriano, USA TODAY

Pamela Anderson will undergo a year-long, debilitating medical procedure to treat her hepatitis C.

"It's going to be a year of basically having the flu. Your hair falls out. It's a little kind of chemotherapy," she told Larry King on CNN on Tuesday, describing injections of the antiviral drug interferon.

"I want to do it for my kids, because I don't want to die." Nearly 4 million Americans are infected with hepatitis C, which often leads to chronic liver disease. She said a recent biopsy shows her liver is still healthy.

Anderson, 35, repeated charges that she acquired the disease by sharing a tattoo needle with ex-husband Tommy Lee. The drummer denies he has the disease. "He's in complete denial," she said.

The former Baywatch star and Playboy model also hinted that her engagement to rap-rocker Kid Rock has hit a sour note. "I could say right now we're in the trenches. We're just working on things."

Anderson appeared on the show to promote what she calls her "rambling" new monthly column in Jane magazine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Almost 4 million Americans have been infected with Hepatitis C Virus.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This information will help you to understand what hepatitis C is and how to prevent getting it. Read this to see if you should have a blood test for hepatitis C.

If you have Hepatitis C

What is hepatitis C?

How serious is hepatitis C?

What can I do now that my hepatitis C test is positive?

What if I don't feel sick?

How can I take care of my liver?

Is there a treatment for hepatitis C?

How could I have gotten hepatitis C?

How can I prevent spreading HCV to others?

What if I am pregnant?

Hepatitis C is NOT spread by:

If you use or inject street drugs:

If you are having sex, but not with one steady partner:

What is hepatitis C?

Hepatitis C is a liver disease caused by the hepatitis C virus (HCV), which is found in the blood of persons who have this disease. The infection is spread by contact with the blood of an infected person.

Hepatitis C is serious for some persons, but not for others. Most persons who get hepatitis C carry the virus for the rest of their lives. Most of these persons have some liver damage but many do not feel sick from the disease. Some persons with liver damage due to hepatitis C may develop cirrhosis (scarring) of the liver and liver failure which may take many years to develop. Others have no long term effects.

Contact your doctor. Additional tests may be needed to check your diagnosis and to see if you have liver damage.

Many persons with long-term hepatitis C have no symptoms and feel well, but should still see their doctor. For some persons, the most common symptom is extreme tiredness.

See your doctor regularly.

Do not drink alcohol.

Tell your doctor about all medicines that you are taking, even over the counter and herbal medicines.

If you have liver damage from hepatitis C, you should get vaccinated against hepatitis A.

Drugs are licensed for the treatment of persons with long-term hepatitis C. About 3-4 out of every 10 patients who are treated get rid of the virus. You should check with your doctor to see if treatment may help you.

HCV is spread primarily by exposure to human blood. You may have gotten hepatitis C if:

you ever injected street drugs, even if you experimented a few times many years ago.

you were treated for clotting problems with a blood product made before 1987.

you received a blood transfusion or solid organ transplant (e.g., kidney, liver, heart) from an infected donor.

you were ever on long-term kidney dialysis.

you were ever a health care worker and had frequent contact with blood in the work place, especially accidental needlesticks.

your mother had hepatitis C at the time she gave birth to you.

you ever had sex with a person infected with HCV.

you lived with someone who was infected with HCV and shared items such as razors or toothbrushes that might have had blood on them.

Do not donate your blood, body organs, other tissue, or sperm.

Do not share toothbrushes, razors, or other personal care articles that might have your blood on them.

Cover your cuts and open sores.

If you have one long-term, steady sex partner, there is a very low chance of giving HCV to that partner and you do not need to change your sexual practices. If you want to lower the small chance of spreading HCV to your sex partner, you may decide to use latex condoms. (The efficacy of latex condoms in preventing infection with HCV is unknown, but their proper use may reduce transmission. ) Ask your doctor about having your sex partner tested.

Guest Canadiano

someone told me that there's this new product coming out that works on the same principles as a condom, but is different in that you brush a mucus membrane onto your cock, and then go wild. That's alright, 'cuz for real, when I put a condom on, the girl has to be really, really hot, and even then, I'm all bendy.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by nicio

no ones going to jerk off to someone who has the hep..:confused:

umm... she could have rabies and malayria and people will still want to see her.

Originally posted by Canadiano

i

Who knows what about hep c? I figured she'd get something, considering she's an airhead slut, and is dealing with the likes of Kid Rock and Motley Crue.

why is she an airhead slut? im seriously curious why you think this.

im sure its some fucked-up stereotype you have.

Re: Re: Pam Anderson has Hep C?

Originally posted by mapo wc

why is she an airhead slut? im seriously curious why you think this.

im sure its some fucked-up stereotype you have.

shut up monkey

:D

Guest Retnilps

i used to think she was hot, but i saw her on tnn and she has HUGE boobs that are out of proportion with her body. i just hate that, she looks old too. im an ass man so maybe thats the real problem.

Guest Retnilps

i know i couldnt get with her but do i give a shit?? no!

most of those girls dont look like the kink i like anyway. i like shorter girls with big butts and cute faces. those girls are only in a different league because someone said THAT was HOT. if some one had said shorter girls with big butts and cute faces were HOT and marketed it and found thousands of models to protrait it and have all famous girls look like that then thats what we would say is HOT. i just dont like HER. most other supermodels are very attractive, not my type but indeed very attractive. i just dont like HER. like i said shes all out of proportion.

fuck that stupid bitch

pamela lee is a daft cunt. why did she feel the need to tell the public that she got hep c from sharing a tattoo needle with tommy lee? a lot of us in the business work hard to show tattooing as a positive thing, and this fucking bimbo is gonna blame tattooing for her getting infected? what about banging members of hair bands? couldn't she have possibly gotten it from that? we've all seen the tapes. fuck her. she's a moron who's just adding to the paranoia that you're gonna get hep c from a tattoo. some of us follow sterile procedures and don't take kindly to chickenheads giving us a bad name.

Re: fuck that stupid bitch

Originally posted by garcia_vega

pamela lee is a daft cunt. why did she feel the need to tell the public that she got hep c from sharing a tattoo needle with tommy lee? a lot of us in the business work hard to show tattooing as a positive thing, and this fucking bimbo is gonna blame tattooing for her getting infected? what about banging members of hair bands? couldn't she have possibly gotten it from that? we've all seen the tapes. fuck her. she's a moron who's just adding to the paranoia that you're gonna get hep c from a tattoo. some of us follow sterile procedures and don't take kindly to chickenheads giving us a bad name.

youre so fucked up its insane.

so if she got hep c from a tattoo needle she should make up a story about how she got it just so she doesnt hurt the tattoo industry?

if anything it tells people not to get homemade tattoos but to instead go to a clean shop. but that involves too much thinking for you.

and by the way tommy only claims to be clean, but pam says he knew and hid it from her, and still wont admit it. very few people probably know for sure so dont act like you do.

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

Almost 4 million Americans have been infected with Hepatitis C Virus.

This information will help you to understand what hepatitis C is and how to prevent getting it. Read this to see if you should have a blood test for hepatitis C.

If you have Hepatitis C

What is hepatitis C?

What if I am pregnant?

Hepatitis C is NOT spread by:

If you use or inject street drugs:

If you are having sex, but not with one steady partner:

What is hepatitis C?

Hepatitis C is a liver disease caused by the hepatitis C virus (HCV), which is found in the blood of persons who have this disease. The infection is spread by contact with the blood of an infected person.

Hepatitis C is serious for some persons, but not for others. Most persons who get hepatitis C carry the virus for the rest of their lives. Most of these persons have some liver damage but many do not feel sick from the disease. Some persons with liver damage due to hepatitis C may develop cirrhosis (scarring) of the liver and liver failure which may take many years to develop. Others have no long term effects.

Contact your doctor. Additional tests may be needed to check your diagnosis and to see if you have liver damage.

Many persons with long-term hepatitis C have no symptoms and feel well, but should still see their doctor. For some persons, the most common symptom is extreme tiredness.

See your doctor regularly.

Do not drink alcohol.

Tell your doctor about all medicines that you are taking, even over the counter and herbal medicines.

If you have liver damage from hepatitis C, you should get vaccinated against hepatitis A.

Drugs are licensed for the treatment of persons with long-term hepatitis C. About 3-4 out of every 10 patients who are treated get rid of the virus. You should check with your doctor to see if treatment may help you.

HCV is spread primarily by exposure to human blood. You may have gotten hepatitis C if:

you ever injected street drugs, even if you experimented a few times many years ago.

you were treated for clotting problems with a blood product made before 1987.

you received a blood transfusion or solid organ transplant (e.g., kidney, liver, heart) from an infected donor.

you were ever on long-term kidney dialysis.

you were ever a health care worker and had frequent contact with blood in the work place, especially accidental needlesticks.

your mother had hepatitis C at the time she gave birth to you.

you ever had sex with a person infected with HCV.

you lived with someone who was infected with HCV and shared items such as razors or toothbrushes that might have had blood on them.

Do not donate your blood, body organs, other tissue, or sperm.

Do not share toothbrushes, razors, or other personal care articles that might have your blood on them.

Cover your cuts and open sores.

If you have one long-term, steady sex partner, there is a very low chance of giving HCV to that partner and you do not need to change your sexual practices. If you want to lower the small chance of spreading HCV to your sex partner, you may decide to use latex condoms. (The efficacy of latex condoms in preventing infection with HCV is unknown, but their proper use may reduce transmission. ) Ask your doctor about having your sex partner tested.

we can always count on you to help the lazy :)

Archived