PAINTING US TRAINS IN 2002...

vynlone

I'm vynlone and i live and write in the UK.

I am planning a trip to America late this year I have always to wanted to paint some American trains. Freights or clean trains either would be good to do. Sorry if this message looks bait but I have no luck so far securing any hook-ups. If you want to show a euro what all this freight movement stuff is about then please do.

I would prefer it if people would e-mail me, as disussing this shit in public is to say the least a bit silly. I can send you examples of my work to make sure this is not some kind of cross continental conspiracy.

Cheers and i'll treat you to a few cans of Rusto for your trouble!

contact me at vynlbz@graffiti.net

If this thread is in the wrong bit then sorry to be a pain in the arse

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if i was around and you were in my area id show you around, im sure someone will hook you up. if you d cleans, just find a freight yard and go paint, im sure its alot easier here to do freighst than what your used to doing cleans. you should have no problems.

my boy from germany gives me cans of belton when hes in town....why would i want rusto, i can just go down to walmart to get that......throw in some montana or belton and you got yourself a deal....then again, youre probably looking to visit nyc or something....so, i cant help you there....sorry pal...

Can I smell something...what a paranoid internet idiot? Yes thats it.

Anyway

I am looking to travel around the country and do some freights and maybe some cleans. Where ever you are in the US i'll be well pleased to come and leave my tiny english mark on your massive freight network.

Plus i'd sort you out with caps, magazines or flics from europe if you hooked up with me.

I know this post is bait but I have tried to hook up when actually in the states and I ended up only using 1 can of rusto black on a few crappy tags on a solo walkabout. So this time i'm trying to make sure I don't waste the opportunity to paint some new locations.

cheers vynls one uk

Guest me IS cool

You should head over to the southwest coast of america. I'll show what a real rush is. How about some of them freeway bridges? Or trains I got's too many. I can hook you up with the bombing click too. :)

Well due to the fact you spelt "research" wrong makes me think your not the best person to ask.

Any help would be much appreciated and it would be a shame to see as little graff as I did last time. :idea:

Guest railroadjerk

Re: ...

Originally posted by vynlone

I'll be posting some shit on here tommorrow that will knock you off your graffiti high horse.

Do your worst freight boy...i'll be down the yard painting some cleans. Doing REAL graff.

im calling hypocriticism on this one, pal.

stay home and eat crumpets and blood sausage where you belong.

Re: ...christ

you lot are still bitching. If a rookie is five years then then i'm a rookie. fair play .....

you fool..im talking aboutt he guy who first responded to you with that cop b.s (kido)...hes a rookie on here....thats all I was saying..rookies see other posts that say "cop" and feel they can do it also...

Re: Re: ...

Originally posted by railroadjerk

im calling hypocriticism on this one, pal.

stay home and eat crumpets and blood sausage where you belong.

I have to agree. If the quote was accurate, some inconsistencies were found when your card was pulled.

• 2 weeks later...

fuck it then. I am just going to find all the secluded freight spots and just do throwups and tags all over every carriage and then allover the surrounding buildings. Would you lot prefer that? If I ain't getting any help from you locals then its doing quick shit on every object.

Shame really.:(

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by DEEPSOUTHFR8

If you are in the deep south i.e Florida, Georgia, Alabama are hit me up on an e-mail and i will see what i can work out with hooking you up.

hey man for your location on your profile you sholud put "duh, where do you think, DUMBFUCK?!" instead of leaving it blank. That would be cool.

Guest SE4_2002

vynl

Yeah i`m hopefully going to the otherside of the pond soonish, i`ll head to the boogie down bronx, find SEEN`S tattoo shop and ask in there, or consequently kidnap COPE..Have a look at www.at149st.com there`s address on the site of most yards..And www.seenworld.com for the addy of SEENS tatt shop..Or e-mail artcrimes see if they can help on hook-up`s, u never know...

• 2 weeks later...

I have never painted freights and now I refrain from making judgements on things I have not done. It doesn't matter now anyway as I have decided to leave it till the time as no-one seems to give a fuck.

thanks for all the help.

I have never painted freights and now I refrain from making judgements on things I have not done. It doesn't matter now anyway as I have decided to leave it till the time as no-one seems to give a fuck.

thanks for all the help.

email me..

Re: vynl

Originally posted by SE4_2002

Yeah i`m hopefully going to the otherside of the pond soonish, i`ll head to the boogie down bronx, find SEEN`S tattoo shop and ask in there, or consequently kidnap COPE..Have a look at www.at149st.com there`s address on the site of most yards..And www.seenworld.com for the addy of SEENS tatt shop..Or e-mail artcrimes see if they can help on hook-up`s, u never know...

you should see the rest of the country as well as nyc, go up to canada, have fun there, dont just be another euro who goes to nyc and jocks people, see the country and get down. go to la, go down to miami, go to bumfuck wisconsin and paint freights, and come to canada its only a few hours drive from nyc. dont just go to the scrapyard and seens tattoo shop, theres so much more to do.

Archived