Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

PAINTING US TRAINS IN 2002...

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by vynlone, Apr 23, 2002.

1. vynlone

vynlone Member

I'm vynlone and i live and write in the UK.
    I am planning a trip to America late this year I have always to wanted to paint some American trains. Freights or clean trains either would be good to do. Sorry if this message looks bait but I have no luck so far securing any hook-ups. If you want to show a euro what all this freight movement stuff is about then please do.
    I would prefer it if people would e-mail me, as disussing this shit in public is to say the least a bit silly. I can send you examples of my work to make sure this is not some kind of cross continental conspiracy.
    Cheers and i'll treat you to a few cans of Rusto for your trouble!

contact me at [email protected]
    If this thread is in the wrong bit then sorry to be a pain in the arse

2. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

if i was around and you were in my area id show you around, im sure someone will hook you up. if you d cleans, just find a freight yard and go paint, im sure its alot easier here to do freighst than what your used to doing cleans. you should have no problems.

3. kido

kido Senior Member

sniff sniff

you smell somethin'

4. sectorTVA

sectorTVA Senior Member

my boy from germany gives me cans of belton when hes in town....why would i want rusto, i can just go down to walmart to get that......throw in some montana or belton and you got yourself a deal....then again, youre probably looking to visit nyc or something....so, i cant help you there....sorry pal...

5. vynlone

vynlone Member

Can I smell something...what a paranoid internet idiot? Yes thats it.

Anyway
    I am looking to travel around the country and do some freights and maybe some cleans. Where ever you are in the US i'll be well pleased to come and leave my tiny english mark on your massive freight network.
    Plus i'd sort you out with caps, magazines or flics from europe if you hooked up with me.
    I know this post is bait but I have tried to hook up when actually in the states and I ended up only using 1 can of rusto black on a few crappy tags on a solo walkabout. So this time i'm trying to make sure I don't waste the opportunity to paint some new locations.
    cheers vynls one uk

6. LarryKing

LarryKing Junior Member

do reserch and go paint it's not brain transplants...

7. me IS cool

me IS cool Guest

You should head over to the southwest coast of america. I'll show what a real rush is. How about some of them freeway bridges? Or trains I got's too many. I can hook you up with the bombing click too. :)

8. vynlone

vynlone Member

Well due to the fact you spelt "research" wrong makes me think your not the best person to ask.
    Any help would be much appreciated and it would be a shame to see as little graff as I did last time. :idea:

9. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

I smell a rookie...I remember when I used to smell that smell too...

10. railroadjerk

railroadjerk Guest

Re: ...

im calling hypocriticism on this one, pal.

stay home and eat crumpets and blood sausage where you belong.

11. DankLordz

DankLordz Senior Member

the US is pretty big... i know if you were in my area id show you around, but i think you need to be a little more specific as to what areas youre going to be visiting..

12. vynlone

vynlone Member

...christ

you lot are still bitching. If a rookie is five years then then i'm a rookie. fair play .....

13. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Re: ...christ

you fool..im talking aboutt he guy who first responded to you with that cop b.s (kido)...hes a rookie on here....thats all I was saying..rookies see other posts that say "cop" and feel they can do it also...

14. vynlone

vynlone Member

cool now I get ya.

15. DEEPSOUTHFR8

DEEPSOUTHFR8 Junior Member

If you are in the deep south i.e Florida, Georgia, Alabama are hit me up on an e-mail and i will see what i can work out with hooking you up.