painting on sale on EBAY

patrickjilbert

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i just dont see art in shit like that. i guess im just closed minded. i dont see why i couldnt cash in on my little brother if that stuff sells. sure you can get a message across but i dont see any depth or feeling in shit like that. but then again im not an art critic. so if im not an art critic and im closed minded i dont see why the fuck im even responding to this post. but only so i can look back at this when im not so gotdamn high and try to see where my thoughts dribble off to ill post this. happens everytime i smoke when it never used to. and just like that ive turned this into a personal research project so imma stop now. what a waste of a response.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Patrick Jilbert has done graphics for Consolidated Skateboards and the AAMLA. He has been interviewed by Brain Damage, Concussion, and Conform. This painting is on a 14x18 canvas board. Painted with Acrylics and I promise you, you will fall in love with it all over again. Underground as ... and a true masterpeice. 100 years from now they'll look back on this painting and be like... damn, this is good.

hahahahahaha

Guest INDEPENDENZA

You should start at a higher price, like 100$, thats a reasonable price for a canvas. That way, people will take it more seriously because for 15$, its ambiguous whether its just a normal drawing or a real work of art, no?

Guest INDEPENDENZA

personaly i see this more like a fun painting than a politicaly concious one.

here, how it is said is more important than what is said, maybe thats whats interesting.

Archived