Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

painting on sale on EBAY

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by patrickjilbert, Jan 13, 2002.

1. patrickjilbert

patrickjilbert Member

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

3. CIPHER_one

CIPHER_one Senior Member

your stuff is fine, some of its interesting. Im not a "hater". but you're gonna charge for that? shit dude..

4. patrickjilbert

patrickjilbert Member

someone has to be interested.

5. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

i just dont see art in shit like that. i guess im just closed minded. i dont see why i couldnt cash in on my little brother if that stuff sells. sure you can get a message across but i dont see any depth or feeling in shit like that. but then again im not an art critic. so if im not an art critic and im closed minded i dont see why the fuck im even responding to this post. but only so i can look back at this when im not so gotdamn high and try to see where my thoughts dribble off to ill post this. happens everytime i smoke when it never used to. and just like that ive turned this into a personal research project so imma stop now. what a waste of a response.

6. beardo

beardo Guest

if we give iceberg enough pot i bet we could sell him on ebay as slave labor.

7. Patrick Jilbert has done graphics for Consolidated Skateboards and the AAMLA. He has been interviewed by Brain Damage, Concussion, and Conform. This painting is on a 14x18 canvas board. Painted with Acrylics and I promise you, you will fall in love with it all over again. Underground as ... and a true masterpeice. 100 years from now they'll look back on this painting and be like... damn, this is good.
    hahahahahaha

8. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

what is the aamla

American Association for Metalheads Loosers and Associated communist protestation
    ?

9. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

10. patrickjilbert

patrickjilbert Member

aamla is a zine thing. different from the rest of the aamla stuff. and i'm not the one selling the painting. my friend is. i am just advertising. blah. its an older painting anyway.

don't get all up in my ice cream when you don't know the flavor

11. CIPHER_one

CIPHER_one Senior Member

you're right, ok.

12. patrickjilbert

patrickjilbert Member

13. CIPHER_one

CIPHER_one Senior Member

yeah, but it applies to this thread.

14. patrickjilbert

patrickjilbert Member

maybe it should have been the topic's subject. but i won't harass you guys about the art any more except to announce when the big frames/update takes place. blah who cares?

15. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

i fail to see anything in that.....sorry