paintin

KALZ

hey..im very new to graff..im based in australia(that supersoaker shit is hell!!)

umm u ghuys got any tips on good places to paint without getting severely fucked up the anal..and painting tip really

peace out:cool: ;) :confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ARCEL

wow, there happens to be a huge legal wall in that area, its on north wallaby street im pretty sure

i dont know a wallaby st..how do u know..where are u from..aus??

i only know a couple of legal walls in manly and bondi

peace out:idea: :confused:

Originally posted by Rectum

ARCEL YOU horrible beast did you just make up wallaby street???

kalz im from sydney are you the kalz who writes with amok?? if not find a new word matey;)

nah my names is just a name...i write kase and i dont care if its taken...its miiiiinne foooool...:D :mad: :lol:

Originally posted by KALZ

nah my names is just a name...i write kase and i dont care if its taken...its miiiiinne foooool...:D :mad: :lol:

writing kase is nothing to laugh about. :nope:

sorry you have to think of something else.

these kids that are new to the scene and wont change there words really piss me off... i mean for fucks sake is it really hard to know your citys history before you even start, why cant kids start out being obserevers, then slowly pick up a marker, can etc etc?

you dont live in sydney and write kase, expect some injuries from the real heads in your city soon.

umm...i have thought of every fucking word edxxisting in the alphabet and all are taken...and hu is dis other kase..where bouts in sydney is he from...cuz if hes out like ages away from me..im still writing kase..is he a full maniac burner?? or just ok at graff??

Originally posted by fatbastard

these kids that are new to the scene and wont change there words really piss me off... i mean for fucks sake is it really hard to know your citys history before you even start, why cant kids start out being obserevers, then slowly pick up a marker, can etc etc?

you dont live in sydney and write kase, expect some injuries from the real heads in your city soon.

how did u start out..i started with a marker and a fuking imagination..now im o..k and i do live in sydney..and i write kase....im probably gunna change..but until then il be seeing how good this otha kase is

Originally posted by Rectum

case is an old school sydney bomber

write newjack or some shit

does this case still write?? where bouts is he based in sydney...write newjack???

wtf

how did u start out..i started with a marker and a fuking imagination..now im o..k and i do live in sydney..and i write kase....im probably gunna change..but until then il be seeing how good this otha kase is

it's the point that the name is already taken. by you deciding to write that name, you are dissing the other case, not showing respect to your history, and also tryin to ride the coattails of his fame he carved out for himself. that would be like me deciding that now i am going to write Daim and fuck anyone who thinks i shouldn't because the other Daim doesn't live in the USA so it's cool. the whole number system was invented, from what i understand, due to people tryin to bite names. case would be, respectively, case 1. at the very least, you should consider possibly being case 9 or something like that, cuz i'm sure about 8 other people have decided to be case.

the only other way i can explain it is like in sports when a team retires a number of a player. forever on that team, no one else can play with that number. the number is their identity. your writer's name is your identity. don't pattern yourself after someone else's name, be yourself kid

Originally posted by Maz One

it's the point that the name is already taken. by you deciding to write that name, you are dissing the other case, not showing respect to your history, and also tryin to ride the coattails of his fame he carved out for himself. that would be like me deciding that now i am going to write Daim and fuck anyone who thinks i shouldn't because the other Daim doesn't live in the USA so it's cool. the whole number system was invented, from what i understand, due to people tryin to bite names. case would be, respectively, case 1. at the very least, you should consider possibly being case 9 or something like that, cuz i'm sure about 8 other people have decided to be case.

the only other way i can explain it is like in sports when a team retires a number of a player. forever on that team, no one else can play with that number. the number is their identity. your writer's name is your identity. don't pattern yourself after someone else's name, be yourself kid

so wot ur saying is..kno one can write kase from the point onwards since that dude case hitting up his first graff??? I may wanna change..but that name cant be taken for ever...and i have tried every other name in the alphabet!! so say if there have been 6 cases (or kases) around..could i write kase seven?????

im confused... id post up some of my sketches...but i have no scanners just to b random here

so wot ur saying is..kno one can write kase from the point onwards since that dude case hitting up his first graff??? I may wanna change..but that name cant be taken for ever...and i have tried every other name in the alphabet!! so say if there have been 6 cases (or kases) around..could i write kase seven?????

im confused... id post up some of my sketches...but i have no scanners just to b random here

also....if i had new that there was a case bfor..i wouldnt have written kase(depending on where abouts hes based)...in my view then..kase was my identity until ppl sed otherwise..so u got any advice??

as far as i am concerned, if there were 6 other cases or whatever, and you wanted to write Case 7, that would be alright. if it was me, i wouldnt want to be anything other than the first, but that's just me.

ok kool..umm do u know how many other kases or cases there have been cuz i wanna keep kase as wot i write..if u only kno of that case dude hu has written kase, should i write kase 2???

peace out

let me check my white pages directory of graffiti artists. i will get back to you with a list of all "cases" that existed before you...as well as their addresses, numbers, and real names.

hmmmm...that kinda sounds like sarcasm....let me check my white pages for graff artists...and look up the word dickhead...i think there might be quite dandy little picture of u there:lol: :D

Originally posted by Smart

write Phase2...

thats exaclty what popped into my mind :lol:

-----

has any well known writer written daze before????

hey this is what i did..i chose the name daze way back when i was like 14..before i even knew about graff mags, internet, even bout spots to paint, i later realized that there is a daze allready, i didnt want to change my name because reguardless i did come up with it on my own, so what i did was change the spelling (daise, dais, daize, ect and even lately ive been writen daiz'm) out of respect to the old school writer, but keeping it still "mine" out of respect for my self...and to top it all off i added the number 1 million...because after learning up on my history...im prolly the millionth person to write daze at one point...also its something different, opposed to 2, 3, 5, and 7 which seem to be most popular, for instance my boys number is 1.1 so anyway the point of all this is, if you want to keep your name, but remain respectin the game, rearange the letters and respell that name to something that you can claim rather than ridin on the originals fame....that rhymed...but you get the point

p.s. phase 2 influenced mad writers

Originally posted by Daze One Million

thats exaclty what popped into my mind :lol:

-----

has any well known writer written daze before????

hey this is what i did..i chose the name daze way back when i was like 14..before i even knew about graff mags, internet, even bout spots to paint, i later realized that there is a daze allready, i didnt want to change my name because reguardless i did come up with it on my own, so what i did was change the spelling (daise, dais, daize, ect and even lately ive been writen daiz'm) out of respect to the old school writer, but keeping it still "mine" out of respect for my self...and to top it all off i added the number 1 million...because after learning up on my history...im prolly the millionth person to write daze at one point...also its something different, opposed to 2, 3, 5, and 7 which seem to be most popular, for instance my boys number is 1.1 so anyway the point of all this is, if you want to keep your name, but remain respectin the game, rearange the letters and respell that name to something that you can claim rather than ridin on the originals fame....that rhymed...but you get the point

p.s. phase 2 influenced mad writers

yeh ...there is a writer called daze hu still rites and is very respected in australia(sydney) if dats where ur from......so if i write kase..i should change it to say..cais..or kays or sumshit....and wats wif dis phase dude???

nah i was talkin bout the daze from ny, i never even heard about the one were your from till just now, so see what i mean im like the millionth one, anyway i dont see a problem if you write "kace, kais, kaysss, ect" because to me its more about the fame in the letters...kase i guess is mad respected...so "kase" is forever reserved for him...all other variations of are free for the taking....just like how 2 words may sound the same but have completly different meanings, as for the phase 2 issue, youd be better off asking someone who knows for sure, because i dont want to say something that may be incorrect, and i look like a dumb ass