Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

painters touch downsizing?

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by Zack Morris, Apr 20, 2004.

1. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

has anyone else noticed the painterstouch selection at thier local stores drastically getting smaller or is it just in my town?

2. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

I think it's just your town.

3. Sekoe1

Sekoe1 Junior Member

where the world is your town anyway. cause here the supply is just fine.

4. chumbawumba

chumbawumba Senior Member

"Where the paved road stops." I'm guessing he's a few blocks down in the Costco Warehouse.. just a thought :crazy:

5. rubbish heap

rubbish heap Senior Member

i think thats just your town.

either way pt is my favorite shit :crazy:

6. InDY_500

InDY_500 Veteran Member

how long has this been goin on in your town? are you sure that its just a couple truck loads that didnt show up on time or somethin.....either way all's gravy here in the wind......

7. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

My supply is just fine. I know like six locations that have it well stocked in my area.

8. chumbawumba

I wouldn't be able to tell the difference, my supplier only carries like 4 cans of PT at a time. Then theres the whole section dedicated to Krylon :mad:

9. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

Do they have home depot in brooklyn? For some reason I don't picture them there. Is it true it's illegal to buy spraypaint up there? Sorry this is way off topic.

10. chumbawumba

Yes there is a Home Depot here. The one I go to is in Redhook, Brooklyn next to Jetro, but thats not the place that I was reffering to. I go to a hardware store down the block from me. The Home Depot here has nothing but Rusto, PT, AA, and Quick Color. No Krylon whatsoever.

11. InDY_500

InDY_500 Veteran Member

sorry a lil off topic...

depot has never carried krylon....they only carry ..

painters touch
    american accent
    americans finest
    rusto
    quick color

12. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

Re: sorry a lil off topic...

Not true, but they did get rid of it in '98 or so. It was all on clearance for a buck a can.

13. InDY_500

InDY_500 Veteran Member

ok i retract my earlier comments then....i was never big on going to depot so i wasnt in the loop....thanks Cracked Ass...

14. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

i dont really use it, but the supply and selection seems to be of ample amounts....

15. adderall

adderall Elite Member