PAINTER TOUCH MALE CANS

chigraffmag

6746713xl8.jpg

not the new can!

i dont know if anyone has mentioned this yet but, the new aa and pt colors are pretty sick. but the problem is at some stores the new colors are male cans with female stock tips. THESE SORT OF CANS SUCK!!!!! i have been using them when i have too and i think they are worse than normal stock caps

solution: dont buy these cans..and everyone should complain to rusto so they stop making them.

heres what to say.

1: i am a aerosol artist/mural painter and the new cans do not allow you to use special caps for thin or fatter lines on your beutiful legal mural art.

2: you dropped the can and the male stem on the can broke, so its useless now.

3: make up your own reason, like the new cap hurts your finger or spits the piant more or something

make you complaints at rustoleum.com click on "contact us"

or call 1800 323 3585

some other numbers on their web site 847-367-7700, 800-553-8444

hopefully if enough of us do this they will stop making the cans.. otherwise some day all cans could suck like these!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's only on the new satin colours right now from what i've seen

its also on the gloss American Accents colors that are out at Lowe's. At Home Depot its on satin painter's touch cans, and at Lowe's its on the gloss AA cans. Strange. I've also seen colors from AA at Lowe's that I've never seen before, in the old style cans. None of this makes sense.

im sure they did this because they dont want graffiti writers using their paint because they lose a lot of money to graffiti writers. they win

i guarentee it has absolutely nothing to do with graffiti, and everything to do with them getting a new can supplier who was able to undercut their previous supplier. plain and simple

i been trying to find a suitable cap, like the guy who writes in blue was saying, but nothing really fits right for any type of even spray.

as much as this sucks, the a.c. moore near me stocks the older painters touch and krylon, so im not all that concerned, yet.

complaining will amount to absolutely nothing

The question is, are they converting all the aa colors to painters touch satin, or are they going to keep the two separate. Some stores i go to sell the same colors in both. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

i'm sure the whole range will eventually use the new cans. the only way they're going back to their old cans is if they switch suppliers again. in the meantime, test out all the deodorant and household product caps and see what works.

personally, i could give a fuck. i'll use the stocks

I had an interesting discussion about this with a friend who writes. I think that since they switched to shrink/heat wrap labels, it has freed them up from having to do the usual AA and PT cans, and allows them to experiment more. Also, it allows them to offer more colors and offer select colors to select retail markets, ie. Lowe's selling American Accents gloss colors (in some awesome colors too), and PT's satin line that I've only witnessed at Home Depot. None of these new lines or new colors are even on the color charts, they are putting stuff out and not adding it to their permanent lines it seems. BTW, AcMoore only has the normal, old style valve/cap systems, and none of that satin PT, gloss AA shit. What really throws a wrench in this theory is that the new cans with the new shitty caps have an advertisement on their labels for the new cap systems, which suck.

WHAT THE FAWK IS A MALE CAN...?

a male can is when the penis of a cap is already fixed on the can

so it looks like a regular can, but with a minipenis on top

and it can only use female caps, which have vaginas

the vagina slides on the penis and out comes semen, or in this case paint

wtf^. AA is still alive and kickin and so is PT.

and unless ur living under a rock or dont paint u would of known this before this thead was made

dude they're turning all the AA colors into PT gaycans with gay nozzles... and i don't mean the regular PT cans either those are chill... but i guess i wouldn't know cause i don't paint or get paint. :rolleyes:

well some of the AAs are still around here, but they're quickly being replaced, that's why i said RIP... but yeah you're right i can pretty much find what i need... hopefully this satin thing is just a phase and they'll see that no one buys em cause they suck like caca