PAINTED AMTRAKS

chester copperpot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest krowteN

never saw amtracks painted, not in real life at least. but ive been in yards where there were amtracks on the next track. i didnt touch the amtracks because i knew it would heat up the spot, and i guess it means more to me to have my shit run as opposed to just painting a train because it has windows and settling for a flick. bottom line: these amtracks were just as 'easy' to paint as the freights.

and believe me with david gunn rinning shit, it will never wind up like the ny subways. no matter how deep into chapter 11 they are. i could see that guy coming out of his own pocket to clean graffiti off of a train.

Originally posted by Rodney Trotter

Sounds like an opportunity for you to regain some of your lost credibility in the 'graff world'. Painting Amtracks will get you the kudos that freights never will! Pictures please.

oh shut up. not everybody in america is just into freights, (i think they kinda suck), and i for one couldn't give less of a fuck what the "graff world" thinks of me or the country i live in. what is the graff world without america anyways?i love alot of european shit and i would do clean trains all day if there were any within a few hours of me, but to most american writers america IS the "graff world" and graf anywhere els is a cheap imitation. i disagree with that, but i just thought you should know that nobody here cares about your approval.

Sounds like an opportunity for you to regain some of your lost credibility in the 'graff world'. Painting Amtracks will get you the kudos that freights never will! Pictures please.

hey asshole if it wasnt for us, you probably wouldnt be into painting at all, can i remind you of the new york subways,,, amtracks today get hit, as well as most regional cleans on the reg, so we dont need to prove to the world anything, we prove it to ourselves,,,,, our freight scene is just an added bonus of the whole painting of trains game, keep playing follow the leader then get back to me.

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

For anyone who thinks that graffiti wouldnt be shit without AMERICA....True in a way but any other AMERICAN state wouldn`t be shit without NYC so stop fucking saying Americans invented graffiti and should be the only ones doing it.....Unless you are from NYC you shouldnt be able to say anything like that...And still your a uptight egotistical fuck headed bastard if you do.......

Originally posted by SMUGGLER RSH

For anyone who thinks that graffiti wouldnt be shit without AMERICA....True in a way but any other AMERICAN state wouldn`t be shit without NYC so stop fucking saying Americans invented graffiti and should be the only ones doing it.....Unless you are from NYC you shouldnt be able to say anything like that...And still your a uptight egotistical fuck headed bastard if you do.......

Whats fuck headed??

forgetting about philly???shit if italy was given credit for starting graffiti you british fucks would be the same way...."europe started graffiti" and we'd probably be like italy did blah blah....america takes credit as a whole...we are one nation after all... :crazy:

Guest schick1

Yeah thats right except none of you fucking euro heads know jack shit about graff history so shut the fuck up, graff developed from gang handstyles found in LA,Chicago,NY,and philly all dating back to the 50's you faggot, then in the early seventies tagging for fun took off in PHILLY and quikly spread to NY so stop being such a puto, cuz you dont know shit.

Originally posted by ray finkle

yeah jase had a throwup on a baggage car that was connected to the train i rode across the country, could see it everytime the train was turning.

haha nice..:D

Guest cheesecurd

Alright mate take your dick out of your arse - it was said tongue in cheek. Will you guys ever understand our dry British wit?

look man, get your tounge off my butt cheek you cheeky monkey you. I could care less for rim jobs from people with 'orrible teeth mate.

shut up you dont know a damn thing

and what about philly??

actually guys "gangster hands" started here in philly, and philly ALONE in the early to mid fifties (thats whats recorded they may be even older)

by street gangs. they THEN quicky spread to CHICAGO AND NEW YORK in the early sixties VIA: this country's fine PRISON SYSTEMS... just so you know. its actually some important info in the history of graffiti... please dont ever say new york STARTED graff ever again... they may be the so called "capitol" now, but definitely not back then...peace.

QUOTE]just saw one go by that matches the description of one my friend saw a few weeks back, quick green and brown straightletter/piece thing and a bunch of brown outlines next to it one was a "HSV" blockbuster style font.

Thats the one i have seen for about 2 months now. The piece is TAKS and the throwups are HasbN and JAsT.[

Archived