Paintball

TheoHuxtable

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok true story true story, me and my friends go out t othis place in the desert that has cliffs, tree houses, barrels, caves, and a dried up river bed with trees grown all around the banks so it creates a tunnel. cool place we found it next to a free way. its not an official paint ball place it looks like someone put lotsa hard work into it played once and never came back. anyways, my friend ages was new at it and so i took this kid issac on my team and left ages and nova on a team seeing as nova had the most powerful gun out there and has about 2 grand put in to it or something, so i was walking atop the cliff hunting down ages since hes a newbie it shuld be easy. im looking down the barrel over the "cliff"( its about a 15 foot drop or so straight down into a sand bar) and i stop to listen, i hear ages say" wait" "how do i take the safety off, how do you take the safety off" i guess i had my barrel pointed at him and didnt notice(damn desert camo) i still couldnt see him, so i opened up and hit him frontside like 5 times. i see nova coming up the cliff and i point to a bush for isaac to wait in, the plan was for me to run like a pussy, lead nova toward the bush and isaac to open up from about 3 feet. well he got up to quick and the were firing back and farth, isaac backed up right off the cliff. i started to run toward him and shot at the same time, by the time i got to the cliff i learned i shot nova in the mouth piece and i looked over the cliff. isaac had passed out from the drop. funny shit. so he sat out the next few games. we sarted up the next game and ages said that he could take both of us if he could hide first. we agreed. we gave him five minutes. we both took completly seperate routes i crawled into a bunker and looked around for a while, he had spotted me as well and we were both too well hidden to get a good shot. i was wondering were the fuck nova went, then i saw him pop up. almost 4 feet away from ages and right behind him. fully auto and lit up his back. fun times. i have a couple more if you wana hear them, not as cool though.

my boss was playing with his girlfriend and a paint grenade came into the bunker the team was reloading in. my boss kicked his girlfriend onto the paint grenade funny shit. but yeah, my dad knows a guy that died paintballing, got shot in the throat afixiated and died. it made me think twice but i still play.

We were playing paintball, indoors, and one guy thought he was hidden behind a low wall, so he took off his facemask/helmet to wipe the sweat away. He didn't know the top of his head was sticking out so i shot him right in the forehead.

It swelled up like that baby with 2 heads.

Good times.

^^^^^ahahahah

yeah i played it reckon its fukn mad fun

i shot a mate from a close range on the inside of is upper leg

and still to this day he has a scar that looks like a ring worm

(over 1 year later) but then i got shot by him in my voice box ..but funny enuf it didnt even hurt ¿

For all the boys in the wonk:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1630000/images/_1632869_byker10.jpg'>

"I can't see Duncan!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I prefer quaser laser...

Edit*

For those not in the wonk, the person on the left is called Duncan, and the person on the right is called PJ. They are from an English kids drama series called Byker Grove. Its about a youth club... anyway PJ gets shot in the eyes with a paintball gun and is blinded for the rest of his characters life... pure genius.

• 3 weeks later...

Holy shit. This shit is fun as hell.

I went on Saturday to some place called Tombstone in Corona with a couple guys from work and their friends.

It was my first time but it was cool cause it was a private party so we had the field to ourselves. I got hit fast the first 3 games. But then went on to regulating on motherfuckers Rambo steez.

I ended up shooting my boss in the throat and some chick in the tit.

I ended up borrowing a gun from one of the dudes that went. He has like 15 markers.

Anyways me and a couple guys from work are already talking about going back.

So I was thinking I might want to get my own equipment.

Anyone have any suggestions on some good markers and stuff.

Try to include prices/links etc.

I was cracking up with some of the people there. Dudes were in full camo gear including combat boots, some with their Marine Corps. uniforms. And full-auto guns with custom paint jobs with camo sleeves and shit for the gun. It's been raining out here and there was water in the bunkers and fuckers were still jumping in and getting all muddy and shit. Fuck all that shit. One of the guys that went with us was in a trenchcoat and the other was in a leather bomber jacket. Getting hit sucks but that shit is for pussies.

Pistol/earning the nickname.

^^ Hey Pistol yeah for starters I suggest something made by Tipman as a gun. Once you get more experienced go for an AutoMag or AutoCocker. On the equipment note, just browse on the web for shops in your area or shop online. All types of paintballs to get... make sure you get knee pads for kneeling down, a good mask, and some type of neck protector. And wear a cup too! But you're right people who were leather bomber jackets and trenchcoats and padding everywhere are pussies. Part of the adrenaline rush is knowing if you get hit it's going to hurt like hell. Only protection that you should have is obviously the facemask, a cup for your jewels, and a neck protector cause you don't want to get hit in the adams apple. Most paintball stores sell them. Since you're in Southern Cali I also recommend Jungle Island and SC Village... SC Village is probably the most well known paintball park in California and perhaps the country.

Hope I've helped.

Archived