Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Paintball

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by TheoHuxtable, Feb 7, 2004.

1. TheoHuxtable

TheoHuxtable Senior Member

Anyone else here play? I played it in Jr. High and High School and haven't played since '99 and now want to get back into it again while in College. Share your paintball stories...

2. When

When 12oz Loyalist

bought an f4 illustrator in 1999
    still play with the same gun to this day

love the game

3. caL

caL Senior Member

never played it, lot of my friends do though.

4. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

ok true story true story, me and my friends go out t othis place in the desert that has cliffs, tree houses, barrels, caves, and a dried up river bed with trees grown all around the banks so it creates a tunnel. cool place we found it next to a free way. its not an official paint ball place it looks like someone put lotsa hard work into it played once and never came back. anyways, my friend ages was new at it and so i took this kid issac on my team and left ages and nova on a team seeing as nova had the most powerful gun out there and has about 2 grand put in to it or something, so i was walking atop the cliff hunting down ages since hes a newbie it shuld be easy. im looking down the barrel over the "cliff"( its about a 15 foot drop or so straight down into a sand bar) and i stop to listen, i hear ages say" wait" "how do i take the safety off, how do you take the safety off" i guess i had my barrel pointed at him and didnt notice(damn desert camo) i still couldnt see him, so i opened up and hit him frontside like 5 times. i see nova coming up the cliff and i point to a bush for isaac to wait in, the plan was for me to run like a pussy, lead nova toward the bush and isaac to open up from about 3 feet. well he got up to quick and the were firing back and farth, isaac backed up right off the cliff. i started to run toward him and shot at the same time, by the time i got to the cliff i learned i shot nova in the mouth piece and i looked over the cliff. isaac had passed out from the drop. funny shit. so he sat out the next few games. we sarted up the next game and ages said that he could take both of us if he could hide first. we agreed. we gave him five minutes. we both took completly seperate routes i crawled into a bunker and looked around for a while, he had spotted me as well and we were both too well hidden to get a good shot. i was wondering were the fuck nova went, then i saw him pop up. almost 4 feet away from ages and right behind him. fully auto and lit up his back. fun times. i have a couple more if you wana hear them, not as cool though.

5. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

My friend got shot in the chest with a paintball and died. The paint ball hit his chest inbetween beats. yay for paintball.

but it is pretty fun... we used to play at our highschool all the time.

6. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

my boss was playing with his girlfriend and a paint grenade came into the bunker the team was reloading in. my boss kicked his girlfriend onto the paint grenade funny shit. but yeah, my dad knows a guy that died paintballing, got shot in the throat afixiated and died. it made me think twice but i still play.

7. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

We were playing paintball, indoors, and one guy thought he was hidden behind a low wall, so he took off his facemask/helmet to wipe the sweat away. He didn't know the top of his head was sticking out so i shot him right in the forehead.
    It swelled up like that baby with 2 heads.
    Good times.

8. rebsBK

rebsBK Member

only time i played in junior high..... i got shot in the back of the neck....the only place where some skin was showing...it bled like hell.
    never played again.

9. meateater

meateater Member

^^^^^ahahahah

yeah i played it reckon its fukn mad fun
    i shot a mate from a close range on the inside of is upper leg
    and still to this day he has a scar that looks like a ring worm
    (over 1 year later) but then i got shot by him in my voice box ..but funny enuf it didnt even hurt ¿

10. BOZACK

BOZACK Member

your name is meateater.

11. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

lol, BOZACK you gonna follow this guy around and put that after each thing he posts?

12. meateater

meateater Member

AND???

13. TheoHuxtable

TheoHuxtable Senior Member

14. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

15. Crimsøn

Crimsøn Senior Member