paintball

pissdrunkwhat?!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Dusty Lipschitz

jeezus, i just played a few months ago for the first time, and the shit is an obsession. def in the top 5, prolly in the top 3 funnest things i have ever done. me and 20 heads got together a few months ago. all for the first time. my one friend has bought 7 markers since then, and we play most weekends. i like rec ball, speedball doesnt appeal to this ninja. i will soon be the proud owner of a pirahna pro ts.

Guest Tard210Pd

Wale has no aim what so ever when i got my gun we went in to his back yard so he could shoot me so i coauld know what it felt like he was on the other end of the lawn and shot at me not i could under stand if it was a snap shot but it wasnt he took his time some what, if my hands hadnt been covering my nuts i think i would be on the goverments secret uniball list!

Guest KING OF HELL

Im a freak for that shit. My story is almost identical to Dusty's. im soon to be the owner of an ANGEL. im more into recball also, but im a pretty good shot so speedball usually goes well by me.

dont buy a angel KOH if your gonna buy a gun and mostly play recball get a cocker they are cheaper easy to upgrade and very reliable and if you ever get real serious and play tournys its a very good tourny gun... the only non electro still used in NPPL... king you got aim? if so IM me sometime i can help ya out im a freakin fanatic and i know more than any one man should lol.. aim: pissdrunks88wp

dusty i can argue with a angel because ive used plenty and have never been happy with them... if you want speed accuracy and looks for the same price with upgrades look into a sandridge cocker they are the best.. anyways the piranhas are spyder clones meaning they are basicly a spyder with a different name they take spyder parts , but they are made in the US and not tawiwan so getting them fixed under warranty is much easier and its basicly a all around good gun for a begginer or rec baller, tard has a piranha and i was blown away his piranah is the pmi version of a spyder compact but it blows away spyder shutters and pretty much anything kingman has. again if yall need anything help questions ideas parts anything talk to me i know where to get good prices and i know everything :D aim: pissdrunks88wp

Guest KING OF HELL

dope. yeah i was looking into the spider. ill prolly email you WALE and dusty you and i can geek out at lunch tomorrow.

too bad there arent many woods tournaments. thats my shit.

Originally posted by rip

fuck an elestric marker. i got my 98 auto cocker and my mini mag with all the trimmings ready to pwn your ass.

pssssh you own a mag... give me your cocker thats a disgrace to all that is holy (WGP) come on fork it over... my spanky cobra body is serial number 8834 its a OLD ass sniper body milled by spanky himself... for those who dont know a sniper is a cocker without the pneumatics it was a pump gun and a very good pump gun at that

actually statistics say paintball is safer than BOWLING.... how you get hurt bowling i dont know but it was a true survey.. the balls are paint filled (thin paint not rusto haha) gelatine balls the worst thing that can happen (if you follow the safety rules) is a shot in the nuts and a welt or 2 butthe nuts isnt common its mostly the chest and upper body that is hit..its really fun too a huge rush ripping off a stream of paint.... 13 balls a second at 300 feet a second (i shoot fast) hah its a rush. but if you get serious it gets expensive

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Tard210Pd

Wale has no aim what so ever when i got my gun we went in to his back yard so he could shoot me so i coauld know what it felt like he was on the other end of the lawn and shot at me not i could under stand if it was a snap shot but it wasnt he took his time some what, if my hands hadnt been covering my nuts i think i would be on the goverments secret uniball list!

http://www.manifestation.org/~ill/images/funny/cliff%20notes.jpg'>

Originally posted by KING OF HELL

dope. yeah i was looking into the spider. ill prolly email you WALE and dusty you and i can geek out at lunch tomorrow.

too bad there arent many woods tournaments. thats my shit.

i got a spider for sale. with the tank, mask, hopper, e-mail if your interested.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

just got back from playing

all cut, bruised and welted up

god i love this game...

a bunch of kills including an ambush of some pro-am players

HOLLA

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

people tell me i will evenually move on to speedball, but right now it doesnt appeal to me. i like maneuvering, playing war, bunkering, sniping, ambushing, crawling thru prickerbushes etc. i'm not saying it wont ever become my crack, but right now, and for a forseeable while i dont think it will.

i dont have any idea what team they play on, although i was playing in NJ and they had a truck with NJ plates

i got to fire a bunch of different guns yesterday. a few angel's (owned by at least 8, 4'10" 11 year olds who were WIPERS!!! :rolleyes: ), and a bob long, autocockers and a spider. the spider was nicey-nice. i am still waiting for my pirhana... and also on the pirahna tip, i heard their customer service is the shiznit.

my girl says she will buy me whatever setup i want for xmas, as long as i can wait that long

KOH- sorry we missed you guys yesterday. shoot me that email when you get back dunny.

if your chick will buy you whatever set up you want for your birthday you should seriously get a orracle cocker... they are beautiful and the perfect gun light pull, hinge frame , good 4-way (yea its got 4 valves not 3 like most think) , ram , lpr. its like steak with all the fixins... i know where you can get one for 900 and some change free shipping thats a SUPER good deal most are 1000 or so plus shipping and this is a very reliable place its pwned by a friend of mine if you want check it out.... www.devildogpaintball.com good prices and free shipping anywhere in the US

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

i dunno if her pockets are that deep... but we will see

talk to me about the difference between co2 and nitrogen. and the difference between the different nitrogen setups. wale, i been meaning to get at you online on aim, but im never on...

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by Dusty Lipschitz

talk to me about the difference between co2 and nitrogen. and the difference between the different nitrogen setups.

pmub

Archived