Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Paintball

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DISTRACT, May 20, 2006.

1. DISTRACT

DISTRACT Member

To all who have paintball guns. BEsides a paintball field where do u fill up the tanks at?

2. Flavicon

Flavicon Senior Member

i ain't no painballer, but don't you just go to the store??

3. dirtydoses

dirtydoses Veteran Member

4. Mainter

Mainter Veteran Member

google is your friend it listens and responds back you what you want to hear/see

5. Internerd

Internerd Senior Member

My dad got shot in the eyeball with a paintball once, it permanatley changed the colour of his eye.

Real life.

6. Mainter

Mainter Veteran Member

can here see out of it

7. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

I don't paint my balls, I just think it's weird... I paint walls...

8. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

somebody tried to hold up me and my friends with a paintball gun once, I talked him down... later the same thing with a real gun... I'm probably gonna get shot one day...

9. Flavicon

Flavicon Senior Member

If you want to know about paintball, don't ask it in

The Writers Forum

you may want to try

The Paintball Forum

jeez!

10. AyeBee

AyeBee Veteran Member

2 of the 3 times I've had a gun pulled on me I talked mad shit to the dude. I'm DEFINATELY gunna get shot one day

11. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

It's like Moe Szlak's dad always said...

12. AyeBee

AyeBee Veteran Member

I find myself replying to alot of your posts tonight...that must mean you're having an extra super cool guy night

Or something like that

13. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Me and my friends have had a ton of mishaps and close calls with the beebee guns and paintball guns.

My one friend owns three paintball guns, all three of which are over $1500 and one even being worth over $2500, I think. He's mad into that shit, and I know why. :eek:

14. DISTRACT

DISTRACT Member

I live in Australia paintball is illegal here. Do u know if u can get an adapter to fill them up from the compressed air from the petrol station?

15. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

How can you spend that much on non-leathal weaponry? The kid behind my house has a paintball gun and all he ever does is shoot at a plywood board in the back yard. No matter how cheap his shit is I can't help but think it's a waste of money... Of course, they get to look at my back wall (a project I started when I was on probation and have SLOWLY progressed on)... um, In my defense, and righteousness, that kid ALSO (judge judy shit) blows up stuff and starts fires like crazy... lately with the dry season I think his parents flexed on him but he seems to have retaliated by climbing on the roof... or he just got hold of a ladder, whichever, he's up there alot now... been a couple months since I've seen the paintball gun though...