Paint Spray Gun.

Rodney Trotter

How good is this!?

http://www.mailshop.co.uk/TruebellMarketingplc/customerimages/products/FE021.gif'>

High Power 75-Watt Paint Spray Gun

Only £24.95 including 3 flexible spray nozzles Save time and energy decorating, painting or treating fences, gates, decking and garden furniture with this superb, high powered 75-Watt electric paint spray gun from Power Plus. With three different size, flexible spray nozzles (0.4mm, 0.6mm and 0.8mm) and a powerful 75-Watt motor, you’ll eliminate ugly brush strokes and always be able to create a professional finish. It’s suitable for water and solvent based paints, varnishes, stains, and wood care treatments making it ideal for a host of different surfaces. You can control the flow of liquid – from a fine, precise mist, up to a maximum of 270gms/minute, and because it’s lightweight and perfectly balanced, aching elbows and wrists are minimised. Combine its impressive volume output with a 1-litre tank and it will spray a 6’ x 6’ fence panel in just 5 minutes. Create a professional job whilst saving yourself valuable time and energy.

Imagine going to the yard with a dozen of these!:lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: You'll also need...

Originally posted by cpickle

A big bucket of paint and a portable electric generator... and a place where a whole lotta noise won't matter

i dont think u need a generator it looks like its cordless, and how loud could it be? anyone ever used one?

One of my guys used one before....He said that its not too loud but it does give off enough noise to make someone notice.........Im not sure if its different between brands but thats what I know from him.....And i dont know what brand he used.......

...you guys are morons...for starters, the picture is photoshopped...secondly you do have to plug them in, in this photo they have simply erased the cord that runs out the back...thirdly, and most importantly, in case you haven't heard, they already make paint that comes in aerosol cans...

...if it was that good of an idea don't you think it would have been played out by now?...

Yeah, they make this loud buzzing sound. Someone in my neighberhood had their house painted, I could here that thing from like a block away.

And...SPRAYPAINT! I'm not trying to get on anyone's case or anything, but sometimes people are too interested in the "gear" of graff. People are always trying to advanced the technology, when what people have been using for years works just fine. Give me a krylon and a ny fat, and it's just as good.

Originally posted by CrazyLazy

Yeah, they make this loud buzzing sound. Someone in my neighberhood had their house painted, I could here that thing from like a block away.

And...SPRAYPAINT! I'm not trying to get on anyone's case or anything, but sometimes people are too interested in the "gear" of graff. People are always trying to advanced the technology, when what people have been using for years works just fine. Give me a krylon and a ny fat, and it's just as good.

hella true, why the fuck would you want a fatass piece of fuck like that paint spray gun thing?

Originally posted by porque

...you guys are morons...for starters, the picture is photoshopped...secondly you do have to plug them in, in this photo they have simply erased the cord that runs out the back...thirdly, and most importantly, in case you haven't heard, they already make paint that comes in aerosol cans...

lol.. yeah, but some people are just stupid sometimes... :o

I wouldnt say stupid ... maybe lacking in common sense, but nothing new there.

I like the idea of new tools, the old stand by will be there.

in concept this may be a good idea, if it were cordless and wasnt too noisy. think about how long it takes to roll out the same area. if you could cover the same area in 1/2 the time, that decreases your chances of being caught by having less exposure while working.

now in reality it more than likely it wont live up to what i would like it to do and then becomes as usless as the paint filled roller.

scouting new ways to get the work done is a fun part of this game .. no need to act all high and mighty and dis those who are trying new shit. who knows ... what they come across you may adopt down the line.

Archived