Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

paint on clothes

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by feeltheagony, Jun 15, 2001.

1. feeltheagony

feeltheagony Junior Member

i hate buying new clothes and then i go out bombing and i get paint on them..i mean why should i even buy clothes anymore..i should just go out naked

2. Comp

Comp Senior Member

go to value village and get a bunch of ratty shit that looks cool.

3. TOY

TOY New Jack

dont paint in your new clothes. it sounds like you have paint on your other shit so just wear that

4. Face Me Face Death

Face Me Face Death Member

no I have ruined a nice pair of pants because I didn't plan on bombing and all of the sudden there was a mob of people that I knew that weren't all from around here and they wanted me to go paint...thats how you ruin good clothes..and this was the same day that sine i figured I wouldn't out bombing that night I would take my stash of painting clothes that chill in my trunk into my house to wash...I hate graffiti.

5. willy!wonka

willy!wonka Senior Member

I AM PROUD TO HAVE SPECKS OF GRAF ON MY LOINS..!

6. SIELOETTE

SIELOETTE Senior Member

I think paint adds character..A story so to speak..you should see my overalls..the shits insane..I just go with it..,,Not bombing of course....Thats a different garb..Those clothes dont get worn around..they are actually my less painted on articles..Go figure..

7. PIRone716

PIRone716 Member

why would you wear good clothes out to begin with ? no one is suppoed to see you right ? so why the fuck would you wear good shit out ?

------------------
    your ghetto if you pee in the shower...

8. artistic.intercourse

artistic.intercourse Member

i think there is some thread on what dope clothes you wear when going and bombing. sorta looks like the same shit here.. wearing new clothes to go paint. thats like straight out a no-no and is common sense. heh :]

------------------
    virgin eyes can't handle this artistic intercourse....

9. mobius

mobius Banned

not getting paint on your clothes is skill I havn't mastered to the fullest. More paint on your cloths means more heat if shit gets crazy. they never stop the kid in clean cargos and a button up shirt. Urban camoflauge. If I am climbing up escapes and weird ass shit-scrub cloths. If I am hitting rollers, I know better than to wear somthing I don't want paint on. Last time I rolled up, The bucket of paint in my bag leaked all over the place. Nice surprise after hiking through thorn bushes, climbing fences, and half drunk bums yelling at you.

------------------
    "Shit, if I knew it was going to be that kind of party... I would have stuck my dick in the mash potatos"

10. feeltheagony

feeltheagony Junior Member

i was just chillen and then i got the urge to bomb cause it was so nice out and i cant go home and change and then go back out..i usually keep a shirt with paint on it in my trunk to throw on before i go, but this time i got paint on my shorts

11. MASk!

MASk! Senior Member

fuck it! i would say atleast 50% of my clothes are marked on in one way or another. What really fucked me over was the griffin thase lil bastards are messy ya heard

12. Are2

Are2 Guest

a friend of mine spent about 20 minutes bitchin at me one night because i was pissed that i had ruined an expensive shirt with rustoleum carnival red..he brought up the time i was pissed about ruining a wool sweater with marsh ink..

all things considered, paint on clothes doesn't really mean shit..i've kept a few items looking decent, just in case i have court...but fuck it..who cares anyway?

it just means you're getting up (even if its on yourself)

13. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

i wear my worst clothes when i bomb...

q:"how do you usually prepare to go out tagging?"
    i:"i usually wear a mini skirt and heels."

werd
    http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//wink.gif'>

[This message has been edited by Devilush (edited 06-15-2001).]

14. otto dix

otto dix Veteran Member

monday-fubu
    tuesday-polo
    wednesday-paco
    thursday-nautica
    friday-wu wear
    saturday-cross colors
    sunday-sweatpants because all my gear is in da wash!

15. teister

teister Senior Member

Or just where your old clothes to paint in, instead of wearing the clothes you just bought.