1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Paint Louis 2002

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by mafIAkilla, May 31, 2002.

1. mafIAkilla

mafIAkilla Guest

Paint Louis 2002

Discussion started by mafIAkilla - May 31, 2002

this may seem a little early,and im sorry if someone has already posted this,but is Paint Louis gonna happen this year?

2. sectorTVA

sectorTVA 12oz Senior Member

sectorTVA - Replied May 31, 2002

i dont think it will ever happen again...im not really sure though...ive only heard the stories of why it was shut down....from what ive heard it mainly had to do with cats crushing the city during paint louis and the new mayor getting all pissed off about it and shutting it down...i dont live in stl, so as ive said...ive pretty much just heard rumors....

sectorTVA - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  3. deadlydnut

deadlydnut Guest

deadlydnut - Replied May 31, 2002

No its off, as it will be, it was that of people doing illegals, and the fact that almost all the writers that were at the jam didnt clean up their cans and shit...but yea you can still come over here and crush shit, were in dire need of it......

4. mafIAkilla

mafIAkilla Guest

mafIAkilla - Replied May 31, 2002

well if the flood wall is legal,i dont see how they can stop anything from happening.....maybe someone can check St. Louis city codes and check on any laws considering public assembly.....

5. FidgetOneGTE

FidgetOneGTE 12oz Member

FidgetOneGTE - Replied Jun 2, 2002

last year

I tried to go last year a bunch of people showed up but they had cops at the wall turning everyone away.Is that wall legal or not?

FidgetOneGTE - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  6. fiberoptical

fiberoptical New Jack

fiberoptical - Replied Jun 3, 2002

Go cardinals!

fiberoptical - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  7. 3D-Culprit

3D-Culprit New Jack

3D-Culprit - Replied Jun 4, 2002

Looking for Stun

If anyone knows Stun in St Louis tell him to email me or get me his email address!
    Peace

3D-Culprit - Rank: New Jack - Messages: