paint in an axe deoderant can

tré

on many graffiti forums i've come across, i've seen numerous mentions of the idea of finding mixing caps that would allow paint to be transferred to an axe deoderant can. always just the idea, i've never seen anyone do it. does anyone know if its been done, and if not...whether or not it's possible? i've never looked at the cap system of an axe can, and i'm hoping it'd be simple and allow the use of common caps. any ideas?

also, i looked through almost 3/4 of the ink recipe thread and couldn't find exactly what i'm looking for. i have an empty OTR flowpen and i'm looking for some ink that'll work nice replacing the original black ink. black is preferred, or any other dark color...as well as the drips associated with flowpens. anyone have a recipe they prefer for their flowpen?

help is greatly appreciated.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the paint would likely get on the deoderant can, but it might work if you put a wd 40 cap on it, then cut a wd 40 straw to an inch, then take the dot out of a stock cap, the straw will fit in it. then put the paint can in a bucket of hot water, axe can in cold, hold the paint can upside down, attach both caps and straw, and press both caps down at once. you might want to do this with the cans inside a plastic sack.