Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

paint buddy

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by roadpig, Jun 30, 2005.

1. roadpig

roadpig Dirty Dozen Crew

2. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

I wonder how much paint it holds, can you attach different rollers to the base..

additional information?

3. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

Thats a good idea for the general public , but as far as graffiti goes any Marker is way easier and faster

4. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

maybe that will be useful for people in chicago

5. Mr. Chad

Mr. Chad Member

it holds 9 ounces

What do you mean for people in chicago?

6. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

It might be cool at a jam or something..easy to hold background paint in to touch up...

7. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

Spraypaint isn't sold inside the city limits of Chicago.

8. GEEB

GEEB Senior Member

^^
    WHAT!? :shook:

9. SpyD

SpyD Elite Member

Chitown is like one of the toughest cities on the buff. SCARCE

10. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

yeah, when i visited chicago in early 2003 i couldnt believe how little graffiti there was, i saw a litlle bit here and there, but barely any for a city that size. it felt really wierd not seeing graffiti.

11. HAL

HAL Dirty Dozen Crew

On first glance it looks cool, but after thinking a second, i can't figure what i could possibly use it for that the current repertoire of supplies doesn't already provide. Maybe buffing out tagger shit on your legal wall background, but why not just bring the bucket?

12. FunTimePartyTeam

FunTimePartyTeam Senior Member

^^^ Exactly. This product doesnt fill a need. Thats why its a 3d computer rendering and not real. I doubt this shit'l get produced for real. Fucking computers

13. GamblersGrin

GamblersGrin Elite Member

you shouldnt be real for saying something so obviously retarded

14. FunTimePartyTeam

FunTimePartyTeam Senior Member

Sorry, that was me being hungry. I feel better now. Maybe id even buy the paint buddy.

15. __ __ __ __

__ __ __ __ Elite Member

HOLY SHIT! and if u press NEXT a few times you get to see this!!! i want one!

Beer Tap!